831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this thread was quiet and with less post lately. and well brothlynch always has to post who he saw walking or the latest news in salinas. get a tweeter account bro. we dont need to know the latest gossip.

except if i have info about2d4 then u are all ears!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh who cares dont read it!!

what would u know about my krew. i am my krew, i dont need you telling me anything.. if i recall correctly you went on the sc thread and this one telling me to pm you ASAP. about klaps and sin. and i pm'ed you. i rather keep all that shit on messages. it's not hard to pm a person you know? instead of posting it all over the board telling them to msg you.

salinas pd comes on here u know. do u want them to know your business?

CALLING ALL 831 ARTISTS!!!

Come check out a new artists community that has big plans instore for the 831!

www.facebook.com/831ArtWalls

The month of April marks our first Sketch contest!

534yy5g7.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=377324852300261&set=a.377324052300341.96144.302834679749279&type=1&theater

Judging by the flier , I can assume no one involved in this project does graffiti....who's the expert panel of judges ? I wonder how many will be harrased by police after submitting a piece...gtfoh

Judging by the flier , I can assume no one involved in this project does graffiti....who's the expert panel of judges ? I wonder how many will be harrased by police after submitting a piece...gtfoh

It's just a stupid flyer. Either participate or don't, It's simple. If I wanted you caught then I would of just told the police who you were since you posted it in this forum already smfh..