Heart Break on my Birthday

fatalist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cracked the secret of women. Its kinda simple all you have to do is balance attention and space.

Attention-Space= Happy Girlfriend.

That's where I get stuck. But, I think I caught on to that again today, although I've known that for a long time.

It's hard to do. But, most folks are like that, it's not limited to women at all..

this is not true all the time. i've been with my girl for several years now. in the beginning when we were just friends she knew i was madly in love with her and she kept telling me straight up she did not feel the same. then she just came to me one day and told me she couldn't hold back her feelings anymore and that she had been in love with me the whole time' date=' but she just couldn't let herself love anyone again because her first love crushed her and she couldn't go through that again. but she got over it, it took over a year of me "waiting around." because do sometimes care they just don't know what to do or how to handle it. my girl and i are just as much in love as we were 2 years ago.[/quote']

ive been with my girl 15 months now, i love her the same as before i met her. happy birthday fatalist even though i may be a bit late, and good to hear your happy haha.