FAMILY LIFE..

bokals..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm close to my immediately fam now... Started talking to my dad again after way too many years... 7 or 8 I think... Talk and hang out with my big sis, niece.. Talk to my mom and visit with her all the time.. I like the feeling of being close to family again..

plus my dog raped me when i was 5 and my parents were cheering it on.

lol?

my family is pretty tight. my parents got sick of the city bullshit and moved about an hour away to a couple acres - so i don't go out there to much. but call the madre almost daily to see how shes mainting health wise. close with bro and sis. but i'm now probably close with my future wifes family now a days.

pretty close with my fam have 2 brothers 1 older he all out in the "real" world as my mam puts it me and my younger brother have it easy!? so she says.. the younger one is ten years younger than me so he the baby and gets everything.. we have our ups and downs but thats the way it goes doesn't it?..

/bank holiday hangover.. heads throbbing!

i have a few people around me that i consider family.. some are blood relatives and some arent... soemthing about socializing with people you have nothing in common with and dont get get along with just cuz of a bloodline never really made sense to me.... i go through phases where i talk to my mother every day and some phases where its like once a month or once a year... im there for her when she needs me but i dont really involve her in my life at all...

Do whatever it takes to repair your relationship with your family. I fucking miss my dad. He was hilarious. I don't see my mom a lot but we email and talk on the phone. Both of my brothers and I get together for extreme paintball once or twice a month. I don't have alot in common with them outside of paintball but they are my blood. I would KILL for my brothers kids. I kick my nephew's asses in Madden 06 and they love me for it. Friends are great, they can even love you like family, but blood can't be beat.

I get along well with all my faimly members.

My mom smokes pot and makes a great living through her artwork.

My dad just paid off 3K of my medical bills and is a retired firefighter

My sister works for a teen magazine and whores it up with hollywood celebrities

Family is blood. No matter how much I hate them sometimes I will always look out for them and I know they keep an eye on me. I would do anything for my brothers and would fuck up anyone that messed with my sister.

Do what you can to make things better I know that once you reconnect with them you will treasure the relationship.