WORLD CUP = BORING

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
No, you guys just do it the streets because you can't get along with each other anyway. :rolleyes:

the only time I've ever heard of a player being killed because of onfield action, and I definately pay more attention to the soccer world than you do, was in 94 when a columbian scored an own goal (put the ball in his own net) and cost columbia the game. They were favored to do very well and had some odds to win the cup, but that own goal cost them going any ferther in the tourny. And it wasn't an ordered hit, it happened in a night club or bar where some drunken fan recognized him and started a fight.

YEAH AND THE PROJECTS IN THE BACKSTREETS OF LONDON AND THE CIVIL DISCONTENT AND RIOTS ALL ACROSS FRANCE IS ONE BIG UTOPIA, ISN'T IT?

AND YES, THAT WAS THE GAME I WAS REFERRING TO.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
anyone who thinks the world cup is boring isn't watching argentina and mexico right now. its 1-1 after 8 minutes of play.

LAME.

THANK YOU. IT'S NOT THAT WE'RE TRYING TO CHANGE ANYONE'S OPINIONS. IT'S JUST THAT SOME OF THESE SOCCER-FANATICS THINK EVERYONE IN THE WORLD LOVES SOCCER AND IS SUPPOSED TO LOVE SOCCER. I'M JUST OFFERING A PERSPECTIVE (THAT PROBABLY SHOCKS THEM) THAT THERE IS A SIZABLE POPULATION THAT REALIZE SOCCER IS SOME BORING' date=' OVERHYPED NONSENSE.[/quote']

you my friend are the most ignorant, closed-minded person there is on this thread..."to each his own" sums shit up pretty well and you're ariving to conclusions that have no base whatsoever....football, baseball, etc...are the most commercialiced sports in the world...I live in the Midwest and I have assisted NFL games, NBA games, college games, etc...everything people in Football games do is scream "GO D!!!" "D!!!"...and do a wave whenever the huge plasma screens tell them to do a wave and win 50% off subway restaurant tickets in the breaks which happen every 10 minutes, eat a hotdog, bratt and nachos w/ cheese...the MAJORITY of the world's countrie's official sport is soccer...Americans(not all but ones like you) think that the world lives staring at the USA like its a rolemodel...the world doesn't give a fuck about the US, Ive been to 4 contients and people look at Americans like un-cultured, materialistic, ignorant "barbarians".& it is true. I can imagine someone of your type going into another country and thinking that everybody in that country is "an immigrant" hahaha...and it happens, sad but true.

AND COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THE WORLD CUP. THE WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC WAS MORE EXCITING.

so why bother about it then?

WE NEED TO OUTSOURCE AMERICAN FOOTBALL AND GET THE WORLD PLAYING THAT.

i'm afraid nobody wants to play watered-down rugby while wearing superman costumes.

and now shut the fuck up you retard.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
you my friend are the most ignorant' date=' closed-minded person there is on this thread..."to each his own" sums shit up pretty well and you're ariving to conclusions that have no base whatsoever....football, baseball, etc...are the most commercialiced sports in the world...I live in the Midwest and I have assisted NFL games, NBA games, college games, etc...everything people in Football games do is scream "GO D!!!" "D!!!"...and do a wave whenever the huge plasma screens tell them to do a wave and win 50% off subway restaurant tickets in the breaks which happen every 10 minutes, eat a hotdog, bratt and nachos w/ cheese...the MAJORITY of the world's countrie's official sport is soccer...Americans(not all but ones like you) think that the world lives staring at the USA like its a rolemodel...the world doesn't give a fuck about the US, Ive been to 4 contients and people look at Americans like un-cultured, materialistic, ignorant "barbarians".& it is true. I can imagine someone of your type going into another country and thinking that everybody in that country is "an immigrant" hahaha...and it happens, sad but true.[/quote']

YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME. IM WILLING TO BET IM MORE CULTURED THAN YOU. I HAVE ANCESTRY FROM AFRICA, EUROPE, ASIA, AND N. AMERICA (INDIAN). I HAVE BEEN TO 4 OUT OF THE 7 CONTINENTS AND EXPERIENCED AND RESPECTED MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES AROUND THE WORLD. DESPITE ALL THIS I STILL KNOW SOCCER SUCKS. DEAL WITH IT. PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT STEREOTYPE "AMERICANS" IN SUCH A WAY IS BORDERING ON RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.... BUT AMERICAN IS NOT A RACE AND THATS WHY TYPES LIKE YOU FEEL YOU GOT THE GREEN LIGHT TO DO SO. YOU LIVE IN THE FUCKIN MIDWEST. NOT EXACTLY THE COSMOPOLITAN "CULTURE-RICH" CAPITAL. I'M PRETTY SURE YOU HAD ME PEGGED AS SOME WHITE REDNECK THAT HAS NEVER LEFT THE U.S. OR SOME SHIT OR CAN'T SPEAK A FOREIGN LANGUAGE. SIT'CHO AZZ DOWN.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
so why bother about it then?

i'm afraid nobody wants to play watered-down rugby while wearing superman costumes.

and now shut the fuck up you retard.

PEOPLE THAT SAY RUGBY PLAYERS ARE TOUGHER THAN FOOTBALL PLAYERS JUST BECAUSE FOOTBALL PLAYERS WEAR PADDING IS HILARIOUS. LOOK AT THE SIZE OF NFL PLAYERS, THEN LOOK AT THE SIZE OF RUGBY PLAYERS. THE END.

ITS AMAZING HOW MANY ANTI-AMERICANS POST ON THIS AMERICAN-BASED WEBSITE.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

THE UNITED STATES WINS MORE GOLD MEDALS THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY DURING THE OLYMPICS.

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC, I JUST WANTED TO BRING THAT FACT UP TO ANGER ANTI-AMERICAN IGNORAMUSES ON HERE (BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC).

Its really funny how when I just cut down the arguments of others these kids interpreted it as me being extremely angry, when really it seems like they are getting steamed as hell. They don't even defend soccer; they just churn out "Americans this" and "Americans that." And for the record, me not liking soccer has absolutely nothing to do with how the USA does in it. I didn't see a single USA game, nor did I care. And yet people keep saying to me "OH YOURE SO SAD BECAUSE YOUR TEAM DID POORLY." Wow..the logic is brilliant!

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
Its really funny how when I just cut down the arguments of others these kids interpreted it as me being extremely angry' date=' when really it seems like they are getting steamed as hell. They don't even defend soccer; they just churn out "Americans this" and "Americans that." And for the record, me not liking soccer has absolutely nothing to do with how the USA does in it. I didn't see a single USA game, nor did I care. And yet people keep saying to me "OH YOURE SO SAD BECAUSE YOUR TEAM DID POORLY." Wow..the logic is brilliant![/quote']

DIDN'T THE USA WOMEN'S TEAM WIN THE WORLD CUP A FEW YEARS AGO? AND I DIDN'T WATCH THAT GAME EITHER. AND THE USA WOMEN HAVE WON GOLDS AND SILVER IN SOCCER. NEVER SAW THOSE GAMES EITHER. IT'S SAD BECAUSE SOCCER ISN'T EVEN OUR SPORT YET THE USA WOMEN ARE WINNING WORLD CUPS AND GOLD MEDALS. IT SHOULD BE BRAZIL OR GERMANY AND OTHER COUNTRIES WINNING THIS SINCE THEY CARE ABOUT SOCCER 1,000,000 MORE THAN AMERICANS.

DESPITE ALL THIS I STILL KNOW SOCCER SUCKS

so because you think that the most popular sport in the world sucks, that makes it fact?

and at issac, "youre so sad because your team did poorly", i don't think anyone said that. what was said is that soccer isn't big in the u.s. because they do so poorly. soccer wasn't too big in australia, but when we started beating uruguay, greece, japan, it really flared up.

at ayebee, you must be retarded?

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THE TEAM NAME ON THE SOCCER JERSEYS. INSTEAD YOU'VE GOT A BIG LOGO OF VODAFONE AND CARLSBERG AND HEINEKEN AND SHELL GASOLINE ON THE FRONT. IN AMERICA AT LEAST THEY HAVE THE TEAM NAMES ON THE SOCCER JERSEYS.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
so because you think that the most popular sport in the world sucks, that makes it fact?

and at issac, "youre so sad because your team did poorly", i don't think anyone said that. what was said is that soccer isn't big in the u.s. because they do so poorly. soccer wasn't too big in australia, but when we started beating uruguay, greece, japan, it really flared up.

at ayebee, you must be retarded?

IT'S THE MOST POPULAR SPORT, BECAUSE WHAT OTHER SPORTS DO THESE COUNTRIES HAVE? EXACTLY. YOU GO TO JAPAN, AND SOCCER IS NOT THEIR MOST POPULAR SPORT? THE REASON IS BECAUSE BASEBALL IS BIG THERE. IN SERBIA/YUGOSLAVIA/BOSNIA AREA, SOCCER IS NOT THE MOST POPULAR SPORT. KNOW WHY? BECAUSE BASKETBALL IS BIG IN THAT REGION.

SORRY, BUT SOCCER ISN'T BIG IN THE U.S. BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE HERE THINK SOCCER IS BORING. WHETHER WE DO WELL OR NOT. THE U.S. HAS ONE GOLD MEDALS IN CURLING BUT CURLING IS NOT BIG HERE EITHER. THE FACT THAT THE U.S. QUALIFIES TO COMPETE IN WORLD CUPS AND OLYMPICS OBVIOUSLY IS SAYING THAT THE U.S. IS NOT DOING "POORLY." THE U.S. WOMEN HAVE DOMINATED IN THE WORLD OF SOCCER, WINNING A GOLD, A SILVER, AND ONE OR TWO WORLD CUPS. AND STILL PEOPLE IN THE U.S. DON'T CARE.

PEOPLE THAT SAY RUGBY PLAYERS ARE TOUGHER THAN FOOTBALL PLAYERS JUST BECAUSE FOOTBALL PLAYERS WEAR PADDING IS HILARIOUS. LOOK AT THE SIZE OF NFL PLAYERS, THEN LOOK AT THE SIZE OF RUGBY PLAYERS. THE END.

Rugby players would knock shit through your prissy NFL girls.

Rugby= Big and Fit.

NFL= Big and Fat.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
Rugby players would knock shit through your prissy NFL girls.

Rugby= Big and Fit.

NFL= Big and Fat.

THE AVERAGE NFL PLAYER IS BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER, AND TALLER THAN THE AVERAGE AUSSIE RUGBY PLAYER.

THE AVERAGE NFL PLAYER IS BIGGER' date=' STRONGER, FASTER, AND TALLER THAN THE AVERAGE AUSSIE RUGBY PLAYER.[/quote']

And you say this based on what?

Twat, stop letting your ego get in the way of the fact Rugby players are fitter and hit hard with no poncey helmuts or shoulder pads.

Are you seriously givin ya boy e-head cuz he called me retarded? Jesus, if I could just punch people through computers my life would be complete

Me and Glik are gunna get on inventing this, new top priority

Go back to your team handjob thread you little ladyboy.. hahah