Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SlinkyMTR

SlinkyMTR

Hi everybody.. I havent been here in AGES... I dont think anybody remebers me here.. Anyways I had posted a couple graffs that I did with photoshop while I used to frequent this forum.. if there is anybody here that knows me and happens to have those.. u think u can hook me up with them cuz mines got erased... please e-mail to.. slinkydogg@hotmail.com if not its all good thanks anywayz.. peace!:D

i remember you, your that guy that posted graffs, and you did it with photoshop if i can remember correctly. i actually save every picture i see on here that is photoshoped. let me just find that file and ill send it to you in jiffy

Diiiiablo cabron... que tu haces aqui?? Yo buscando unos graffitis que hice par de an~os y lo que apparece es el demonio.. ja ja ja! Mira borrate a estos mamabichos :P

Que es la que hay cabrón!!!

Loco buena suerte con eso. El site lo han hecho y re-hecho par de veces y hay un montón de cosas que ya no existen y la mayoría de la gente es nueva. Te voy a mover el thread a Paper Chase, que es donde estarían esas imágenes si existen todavía.

Negativo brother. Siempre he estao reacio a hacer una cuenta y nunca me he ocupado en hacer una.

Fuck MySpace though, it's all about Second Life these days.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now