SEEN UA

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey people, friends and legends.... Let’s keep the respect to each other intact and let’s not start to sling mud!!

It is heartbreaking to read the lag of respect above, from all of you! Especially from all the newbie’s who are jumping on the wagon - without any kind of knowledge to the above mention episode.

Life is too short to ruin and spoil a lifelong friendship, because of a claimed rumor from T-Kid. Who in my book is nothing, besides for “THE” jerk in this whole episode, and the one who is selling out. It takes one to know one T-Kid, keep that in mind the next time you are looking for two minutes of fame. Talk the talk and walk the walk T-Kid, and don’t disrespect the true legends in the game, because you never made it to the top yourself. If you have some problems with people, keep your own path clean and stick to it, other vice you will appear as the fool an unreliable – and that is exactly was T-Kid is, top to bottom.

It is hard to shake hands with a fist, but I truly hope that two of my dear friends in this ridicules episode will find each other again. United Artist should stand united together!

Sorry...But it just bring my piss to the boiling point with all the bullshit roomers and beef going on in the graffiti society, especially when it comes from people who use to be and should be nothing but close friends.

I have never meet T-Kid, so my statement above is maybe a little harsh and over the hill; still I believe that if you spread gossip and sneak, you are no better than the rat you are trying to backstab. I find it hard… I will say impossible to believe that Richie ever should have been an informant. We all know that it is simply not right, so drop it and stop it. At the end of the day envy is bad thing!

If T-Kid has a problem with Richie, he should be a man enough to clear it out with him face to face, and not take cover threw a book or the internet. It is untrustworthy first to throw mud and bring up lies and stories, and in the next second to participate in videogames production together, and to reflect and sun oneself in the coolant water of Seen.

Again, sorry for taking part in this crazy lying patronization of my boy Seen, but where I come from you stick together and fight for your brothers.

My anger is pointed at T-Kid and the fake allegations and no one else; keep that in mind PJAY & Seen. You both know me and my loyalty. I am faithful to death do us part, and no one or nothing will ever be able to rock to my pride or that position. Call my what ever, love or hate me, but never question my loyalty!

Just for the record, what PJ says here did happen, I was standing right next to him at the time.

i didn't say that didn't happened!!! i just say that it's not because COMET and SEEN didn't do anything after TKid insults, that it means that he's a rat... that's all i'm saying...

Personally, walking away was, i think, a better idea than breaking Tkid's skull with a shovel.... that's what i'm saying...

i didn't say that didn't happened!!! i just say that it's not because COMET and SEEN didn't do anything after TKid insults, that it means that he's a rat... that's all i'm saying...

Personally, walking away was, i think, a better idea than breaking Tkid's skull with a shovel.... that's what i'm saying...

What do we have above? A response from the camp that previously vowed NOT to reply any further? We understand that the FRAUDFATHER is yours as well as your brothers only source of income. Hence, you must do everything within your limited powers to protect him at ALL costs. However, the truth is and remains a sharp and piercing lance. Does it not?Pehaps your selective memory of the events will come into play. I doubt it. For the record, it was Comet who was prepared to wield a shovel that day. Nevertheless, the issue at hand is a chance meeting that I had with a retired member of the Vandal Squad last week, who relayed some rather disturbing information regarding SEEN's past. Now, all those who know me, know I don't operate on myths and rumors. In fact, I emailed and called SEEN last week seeking comment on/to what was relayed to me. SEEN's response? NONE! No return call or email. I was promised a call from the French camp this past Monday, but none ever came. Perhaps there is no defense to the truth?...

So your info comes from a cop? sounds sketchy to me...dont you think dude could be bitter about chasing homeboy around for a bunch of years and is just stirring up shit? I mean he is a cop and all...its not out of the realm of possibilities.....

So your info comes from a cop? sounds sketchy to me...dont you think dude could be bitter about chasing homeboy around for a bunch of years and is just stirring up shit? I mean he is a cop and all...its not out of the realm of possibilities.....

Soley from a cop? Why don't you ask SEEN why he didn't sue T-Kid and the book publisher for libel when the book came out? You know why? Because HE COULDN'T! The truth is an absolute defense against libel!

Yo this is TKID. PJ I give you mad respect for coming straight with what you found out. I know you dont work on rumors or hear say. . For you to say that seens a rat and I`was telling the truth..then I know you have solid evidance that seens a RAT.. YO GODRatter I mean God father..LOL you should be ashamed of yourself for making yourself out to be somene your not A real godfather would never rat on his fellow peeps.Suck ass toy..I never LIE!! brother....

• Like 1

I haven’t read T-Kids book, and I never will.

Please correct me if I am wrong; but I have heard somewhere on the Internet that the story is about PJAY, T-Kid, SEEN, Mitch and Del going together to the 4 yard to paint. In the middle of the piece SEEN and Mitch leaves the yard to get something to drink. After SEEN & Mitch have left the yard it got raided by 20 cops – and because SEEN & Mitch didn’t got caught when leaving the yard, T-KID now things that SEEN was cooperating with the cops, and that SEEN set them all up?

Is that the story?

So because Richie did not sue T-Kid or the publisher, that makes him a rat?

What do we have above? A response from the camp that previously vowed NOT to reply any further? We understand that the FRAUDFATHER is yours as well as your brothers only source of income. Hence, you must do everything within your limited powers to protect him at ALL costs. However, the truth is and remains a sharp and piercing lance. Does it not?Pehaps your selective memory of the events will come into play. I doubt it. For the record, it was Comet who was prepared to wield a shovel that day. Nevertheless, the issue at hand is a chance meeting that I had with a retired member of the Vandal Squad last week, who relayed some rather disturbing information regarding SEEN's past. Now, all those who know me, know I don't operate on myths and rumors. In fact, I emailed and called SEEN last week seeking comment on/to what was relayed to me. SEEN's response? NONE! No return call or email. I was promised a call from the French camp this past Monday, but none ever came. Perhaps there is no defense to the truth?...

i replied to explain myself better on what happened at tuff city... that's all..

Now, i won't answer on "THE" story, but only on the part where i'm involved in : i will just say that "Paris City" is paying my income, nobody else... and i pay the rent and all the things i have to pay with MY money...so, if i have to show you my bank statement now, i could. i don't need anobody to make my own money....

and i don't have limited powers, i just don't have any power.. i just explained what i saw and what i feel... yes, i'm sorry, that's maybe a mistake to want to "protect" him but that's usually what happened when you like/love someone...

and better than the phone or mail, i think you'll see each other very soon, so the "defense" will probably come...