SEEN UA

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

RECENT FINDINGS AND REVEALATIONS HAVE FORCED ME BELIEVE THAT THE ASSERTIONS BY T-KID IN HIS BOOK THAT SEEN IS/WAS A RAT IS TRUE! AS A RESULT, I WILL BE DISPOSING OF ALL OF MY SEEN RELATED ITEMS ON EBAY THIS FRIDAY. I GOTTA WASH MY HANDS OF THIS CAT. PLEASE NO EMAILS! THE NEWS ITSELF WAS DEVASTING TO ME! I KNOW THE MAJORITY OF YOU RAT LOVERS LACK A MORAL COMPASS, SO COME FRIDAY YOU'LL HAVE YOUR CHANCE TO ACQUIRE ALL THAT YOU CRAVE.

RECENT FINDINGS AND REVEALATIONS HAVE FORCED ME BELIEVE THAT THE ASSERTIONS BY T-KID IN HIS BOOK THAT SEEN IS/WAS A RAT IS TRUE! AS A RESULT, I WILL BE DISPOSING OF ALL OF MY SEEN RELATED ITEMS ON EBAY THIS FRIDAY. I GOTTA WASH MY HANDS OF THIS CAT. PLEASE NO EMAILS! THE NEWS ITSELF WAS DEVASTING TO ME! I KNOW THE MAJORITY OF YOU RAT LOVERS LACK A MORAL COMPASS, SO COME FRIDAY YOU'LL HAVE YOUR CHANCE TO ACQUIRE ALL THAT YOU CRAVE.

:confused:

Wow, apparently youre confident in your findings to make sucha a statement ( not insinuating that you are unjust in your actions if above said is true)....Hope youre sources and research are reliable, weve all been "told or heard " things that havent always been accurate...

PJAY- this isnt anyway a judgment on your statement or feelings simply stating that weve all been deceived in the past and learn from those experiences...

PJ, I dont think T-Kid and Seen would have painted on the same wall since if this was the case.And I am sure in T-kids book he does not state Seen being rat?

hey Chisel Tips,

You better go back and read T-Kid's book. If English isn't your primary language, have somebody translate for you. Also, less than a week ago I ran into T-Kid in person at the City tattoo shop were he asked me, front of numerous others, "where's your buddy (SEEN) the rat? Sorry to bust the bubble on your hero.

Hey PJay thxs to reply I thinks its too bad you know, I have read T-Kids book and I did nt wanna get into it because I cant remember word for word....

But if I am right have'nt Seen and T-kid painted since I am sure they have and even in T-Kids book did nt they do a piece with Tracy 168 after that time....(quote me if I am wrong)

Not being funny it would be a shame to see you guys full out over something like this life is too short...I dont believe in heroes but I belive in great writers and dope graff and good or bad your all deserve respect.

Peace Out

Chisel Tips

History has shown us that most people will get down with anybody when the almighty dollar is involved! Why just a couple of months ago at Tuff City T-kid called SEEN a rat to his face, and SEEN's companion an ex-con loser. Neither SEEN nor the "ex-con" said or did anything. Funny you didn't see that on his blog...You can only keep the truth surpressed for so long. Nevertheless, I remain greatly dismayed...

Well I dont know,I appreciate your reply I still think its a shame and not being funny maybe a bit stupid because why wait till 6 months ago?Or has been that long since T-kid saw Seen?Who knows?At the end of the day its down to those two hopefully they ll see the light if not life goes on.

Peace

History has shown us that most people will get down with anybody when the almighty dollar is involved! Why just a couple of months ago at Tuff City T-kid called SEEN a rat to his face, and SEEN's companion an ex-con loser. Neither SEEN nor the "ex-con" said or did anything. Funny you didn't see that on his blog...You can only keep the truth surpressed for so long. Nevertheless, I remain greatly dismayed...

Unlike Pjay, i was at TuffCity that day... and i even have a video of what happened after Tkid insults...

First of all, we can name "SEEN's companion", it was COMET... two, "said or did anything", that's wrong..

three : that's really what you wanna see on a blog? so that's really what graffiti is about? bullshit and "war" stories between writers??? very interesting.....

On my side, i'm really disapointed in someone else reading what you wrote.. and selling all SEEN stuff that you own because you heard from someone this story, i guess you'll see the "almighty dollar" too...

For somebody who wanted to see Tkid's ass in jail, i think you made a quick turn.. almighty dollar involved?

ps : i just wanted to say what i saw to tell the truth. Now, i won't answer no more on that stupid story so you can keep writing all the lies you want...

• Like 1

Unlike Pjay, i was at TuffCity that day... and i even have a video of what happened after Tkid insults...

First of all, we can name "SEEN's companion", it was COMET... two, "said or did anything", that's wrong..

three : that's really what you wanna see on a blog? so that's really what graffiti is about? bullshit and "war" stories between writers??? very interesting.....

On my side, i'm really disapointed in someone else reading what you wrote.. and selling all SEEN stuff that you own because you heard from someone this story, i guess you'll see the "almighty dollar" too...

For somebody who wanted to see Tkid's ass in jail, i think you made a quick turn.. almighty dollar involved?

ps : i just wanted to say what i saw to tell the truth. Now, i won't answer no more on that stupid story so you can keep writing all the lies you want...

Yes, yes you're right about the appearance of me capitalizing on the "almighty dollar". Hence, I won't be selling any SEEN items come Friday. Anybody who knows me, knows that I was NEVER motivated by the DOLLAR,POUND or EURO. But the story stands. You may have been there, but we all know that you lack the command of the English language. Now that you identified him, Comet himself has related this "story" to others in full. It is what it is. And "that's a true story"!

hey Chisel Tips,

You better go back and read T-Kid's book. If English isn't your primary language, have somebody translate for you. Also, less than a week ago I ran into T-Kid in person at the Tuff City tattoo shop were he asked me, front of numerous others, "where's your buddy (SEEN) the rat? Sorry to bust the bubble on your hero.

Just for the record, what PJ says here did happen, I was standing right next to him at the time.

Just for the record, what PJ says here did happen, I was standing right next to him at the time.

Thank you sir. There's one witness of many stepping forward. But, no matter how many were to come forward, the French camp will continue to live in denial. Afterall, the French have always had a habit of perversing history.