SEEN UA

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wallssss

POST MORE PICS OF TRAIN SLIDES JUST TO PISS THIS GUY OFF!!!! All he does is beg people to post more flicks and that's ALL he posts!!! 1000+ posts that say the same thing... SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

BTW... "Metal Can" says "Hi Rich".. :D

mmm and you are???sorry is my problem,my post.take make your shit toy and put your name im a writer you dontt

real shit, fuck off gronk

you haven't posted 1 single photo you retard, come back when you've finished grade school

I'm not retarded, and I don't know how to post photo's on this site. Then again, I have brain cancer, and it causes blackouts. Blackouts? Not sure if it's the cancer or whiskey which I use to ease my pain...

As a result of my afflciation, and not being long for this world, everything thing I own is being disposed of. Be sure to check my seller id on Ebay for the goods on a weekly basis.

mmm and you are???sorry is my problem,my post.take make your shit toy and put your name im a writer you dontt

Stop begging and demanding that people post up flicks, that is all you do in every thread you post in. Why don't you add something to the conversation instead of just asking for flicks over and over and over again. If you wanna see flicks so bad why don't you do your homework and look for them and post some up so WE (everyone else on this site) can enjoy instead of asking US(everyone else on this site) to post pics for your personal pleasure!!!! If you like the pics that are posted then say so but you don;t need to keep asking for flicks day after day, when other people post them, they post them, no need to ask on a daily basis... And from others responses I'm not the only one that thinks that....

Pete, you can always make me laugh... :D

TRUE STORY. YOU ONT HE DICK SONSON.

Hahaha.

True story, I almost beat the shit out of somebody for going over one of Seen's pieces. :mad2:

SEEN IS DOPE BUT YOU AINT SEEN OR ONE HIS PEOPLES SO THATS GAY !

Seen's shit is so sick. I've been a fan since I first laid eyes on his work.

SLUUUUUUUUUUUURP !

:pumpkin: :unhappy2: :dunce: :spent: