marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yall need to realize that real writers take offense

when you write their names w/o permission.

I'm talking to you, "sace" and "Alert".

Here's a list of words that I could think of that ain't

taken:

RX, Cense, Yen, Vault, Eat, Rate, Cape, Lexus,

Nemel, Adios, Reyes, 2Badd, Cornbread, Min,

Cranz, Cab, Aker.

Hit those up, niggas! Do some of those and post

ur flicks! Get new names guys! Try those!

what exactly do you think constitutes a real writer?...cus as far as I've seen Sage and all the rest of uk are the only people getting up in richmond lately...

Yall need to realize that real writers take offense

when you write their names w/o permission.

I'm talking to you, "sace" and "Alert".

Here's a list of words that I could think of that ain't

taken:

RX, Cense, Yen, Vault, Eat, Rate, Cape, Lexus,

Nemel, Adios, Reyes, 2Badd, Cornbread, Min,

Cranz, Cab, Aker.

Hit those up, niggas! Do some of those and post

ur flicks! Get new names guys! Try those!

thats probly cus you sit in front of your computer all night....

again, nope. i have never seen anything by him. also, i do not sit in front of a computer all night. on another note, if you want to make smart ass remarks on the computer which you are so obviously sitting in front of, it's no problem for me to look for some sage stuff and kill it. i was not talking shit, but it's a fact that sage is not the only one painting in richmond.

again, nope. i have never seen anything by him. also, i do not sit in front of a computer all night. on another note, if you want to make smart ass remarks on the computer which you are so obviously sitting in front of, it's no problem for me to look for some sage stuff and kill it. i was not talking shit, but it's a fact that sage is not the only one painting in richmond.

you can crush all the sage shit you want...that has nothing to do with me, i'm new to richmond and don't know all the spots, but the ones i do know of don't have anything new except for uk shit, like i said before (not just sage), other than that maybe some bombs and shit here and there, but no new pieces...

you can crush all the sage shit you want...that has nothing to do with me, i'm new to richmond and don't know all the spots, but the ones i do know of don't have anything new except for uk shit, like i said before (not just sage), other than that maybe some bombs and shit here and there, but no new pieces...

if you are new to richmond and don't know your way around then, you shouldn't be talking about who the only people painting are.

if you are new to richmond and don't know your way around then, you shouldn't be talking about who the only people painting are.

i never said who the only people painting are...i said thats all i've seen in the places i know...i wasnt trying to talk shit either, i just responded to a stupid comment that someone else made (not you), internet beef has to be the all time gayest shit ever, pure unbridled faggetry

jamz.......... that motherfucker side bustin and spot jockin. look just cos someone gets buffed THE ONLY ONE TO GET BUFFED...don't mean you can go up there and take the spot with a name thats one letter diffrent than the bull's name. oh yeah and jawn. jawn AND bull. twice.

jamz.......... that motherfucker side bustin and spot jockin. look just cos someone gets buffed THE ONLY ONE TO GET BUFFED...don't mean you can go up there and take the spot with a name thats one letter diffrent than the bull's name. oh yeah and jawn. jawn AND bull. twice.

indians.