marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm sorry aout this flood of self promotion, but i felt it was necessary. these idiots wanted a battle, they got one, and already lost. just give it up. if this shit continues it's only going to get worse. please just be man enough to admit when you've lost a fight. it's pretty pathetic to watch someone who just can't see that they've lost a confrontation that they brought on themselves. i have plenty more where this came from but i would rather just drop it. you lost, now move on and so will i.

i'm sorry aout this flood of self promotion, but i felt it was necessary. these idiots wanted a battle, they got one, and already lost. just give it up. if this shit continues it's only going to get worse. please just be man enough to admit when you've lost a fight. it's pretty pathetic to watch someone who just can't see that they've lost a confrontation that they brought on themselves. i have plenty more where this came from but i would rather just drop it. you lost, now move on and so will i.

this.

how come i never see any herse burners straight letter different styles or creativity in general

i mean he found out he can paint one letter half decent and that makeshimsomegraff god

he aint shit but a dirty moped riden cap or spit of the new millenium.. whats up with that am

i missing something i would think if someones been writing the same name for ten years

they would progress a bit.and if this is his progressed stage

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's called bombing. JA, VE, Giz. Ever heard of them? Yeah, that's what I thought. Shut up.