marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the only things that make spots like that hot are bootsy lookin' dudes running around with cameras. be smart.

took that flick before it got heaty. people with cameras is definitely not the reason this spot heaty. careless people leaving their car parked there and getting arrested made it heaty.

don't ask for flicks then antagonize the people that bring them. be smart.

the only things that make spots like that hot are bootsy lookin' dudes running around with cameras. be smart.

i know exactly what you're saying.

for kids that are serious about photography i suggest reading and printing out several copies of this and handing them out to anyone who approaches you.

http://www.krages.com/ThePhotographersRight.pdf

i've been approached a couple of times in some places and you'll be glad to have it if it ever happens to you.

Met this dude outside of 821 while i was looking at that heresy repetition and he was explaining to me that graffiti writers are like cockroaches because when you put a little on them they scatter. anyway he was talking a lot of shit and kept saying he snuck up on the dude who did that repetition and punched him out. bullshit?

took that flick before it got heaty. people with cameras is definitely not the reason this spot heaty. careless people leaving their car parked there and getting arrested made it heaty.

antagonize? thats a pretty big word for a graffiti forum, if the spots hot, dont go there...thats all im saying son.

Heaty?

Met this dude outside of 821 while i was looking at that heresy repetition and he was explaining to me that graffiti writers are like cockroaches because when you put a little on them they scatter. anyway he was talking a lot of shit and kept saying he snuck up on the dude who did that repetition and punched him out. bullshit?

:rolleyes: BULLSHIT. AND IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS HERESY INSTEAD OF HERSEY... i'm going to cry.:rolleyes: