Theoretical law.

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can you tell me how thinking that (here, I'll paraphrase for you) "people's limiting themselves to previously accepted ideas could be something that contributes to the slowing of the learning-curve" is the same thing as saying 'Jesus lives in a puddle in Nantucket and I embody him!"?

Or are you just going to be the sarcastic faggot who couldn't constructively contribute to the conversation grown people were starting to have and decided to take the monty-python route to being an asshole?

Pick up a book, I'm far from the first person to say anything like this.

Steven Hawking raised a very good point about time travel.

If time travel exists in the future, then why aren't we seeing anyone arrive from the future?

thats easy. Everyone knows that when you go back in time your not allowed to make contact with anyone or else you will change the future. If you do your fucked.

If anyone did make contact, since the future was changed, there is a great chance that the inventor of the time machine wont even make it and he'll become a ballerina or something. Or by making contact you change the future you cease to exist. That would explain the ghost phenomenon.

Hell, maybe when you attempt to go back in time you reverse age and your time machine will undo its self, thus you and it become nothing.

shits crazy wicked.

Well john titor says that in time travel you actually just go to another dimention. So, following this rule, if you go to the other dimention, murder, and come back, I think yes you are still a murderer, but prosocution accross dimentions is unprecedented. Im not so sure about the body swap thing though.

Edit; Spelling nazi eat it up.