Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's all nu-skool you,craze,keph,kwote,nise,rels,soki..4skore is the only cool 1.

no adrock,beast,din,eso,feral,havok,ices,test...... names you've never seen because you're not from around here & havent been around.

gator,gora, & rlaxe stopped pushing that shit for a reason.

IT'S DEAD.

START YOUR OWN SHIT.

it looks like theres a jas7 tag to the left of jaes above kve

mine? haha id like to think that i could do a better mouse head then that. cool idea, but poorly executed

if you have flicks of the frog bridge you should throw them up

The mouse head looked perfect to me. It looked just like a very clean and simple (except for the lightening effects which weren't simple). Sadly I haven't done anything with the frog bridge yet. I live like 3 minutes away from it too... I'll grab some when I get my camera charged.

get off our dicks already. go get good at graff you fuckin toy

I laughed, he isn't close to a toy.

it's all nu-skool you,craze,keph,kwote,nise,rels,soki..4skore is the only cool 1.

no adrock,beast,din,eso,feral,havok,ices,test...... names you've never seen because you're not from around here & havent been around.

gator,gora, & rlaxe stopped pushing that shit for a reason.

IT'S DEAD.

START YOUR OWN SHIT.

the member list goes

og members: feral slop(jiz) octor

later: din havok eso beast soki rlax gora rels(test) adrock kwote

newest members: niser busy keph craze

as for rlax gora and gator reppin crew they stopped cause other members wanted them out

i dont know i always thought it was just rels soki kwote beast and jiz left

then came the great consolidation c4 tsi 4e hi ile

there should just be a new crew for all of em, cuz its not really like one crew is doing something completely different, and chances are if you see one of the crews they got another two in tow

they got there senior members and what not, but have basically got the same shit on lock.

and theres no way dirt class can get on any horse about anything once in a great while ill see you up, i havent painted in over a year and i bet you im still up more than the whole DC as long a soki and credit didnt take it all down.

why dont you guys like each other again?