Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Aiyo. Not many nikkas know it, but da NYC graf came str8 from the CT heads. Im talkin originators. Names like scoe2, ace, king, rocket, ja5 see tc, cep (which had later change hisname to ches3), ser8. shit like that. nikkas kno tho. shit came from brigeport, back wen a nikka kesa3 had cos cobb on smash. an it spred from there. to mecca medina shaolin lands, weschester moodus an so forth. cats b stereotyuping. all i can say iz, the proof is in da ironlacks. only real true piecers kno wat im talkin about. belton heists n 1000 dollar art primo orders. tha typa shit that graf was originaly built on in 2003. we been out here. after 8 years almost or maybe 2 we still out here. and thats the bottom line like shuffleboard. so next time u see a skuf '05 u know where that style came out of. harforrd nigga. so be out or b a gay. its ya choice!!! a lot a lot of history got dstroyed by jon rowland n his vs niggas. but the true history is with the heads. shout to my artprimo famo..

Nb produces talent. Props to muggsy for that track, good stuff. That abyss is off the hook too. peace.[/quote

True dat...

I heard Eazy used to sell crack with Casper on North Street before they put the fence up.

thats funny. back in the day, niggas wouldnt last a minute in the hood if you wasnt from there..

1112-1.jpg

yo eon your regular style looks waaayy better than that revenge style.

Probably not because that would be illegal

NNAAAHHH NUKKA DAT NUKKA E.Z. USED TO SNUFF COPS ALL UP N DOWN THE FACE WHYLE HE DOIN HIS THROWEEZ ON ILL HIWAY JAMMERS DAT NUKKA STRATE UP TAKIN KIDS TO SKOOL ON DAT WONKY AZZ BURNER SHIT! AYO SHOUTS TO KIM, SCOE 24.736, N DAT NUKKA TENK 12 WHO STRAYT UPN DOWN TAKES KIDS TO SKOOL 4REAL!!

Aiyo. Not many nikkas know it, but da NYC graf came str8 from the CT heads. Im talkin originators. Names like scoe2, ace, king, rocket, ja5 see tc, cep (which had later change hisname to ches3), ser8. shit like that. nikkas kno tho. shit came from brigeport, back wen a nikka kesa3 had cos cobb on smash. an it spred from there. to mecca medina shaolin lands, weschester moodus an so forth. cats b stereotyuping. all i can say iz, the proof is in da ironlacks. only real true piecers kno wat im talkin about. belton heists n 1000 dollar art primo orders. tha typa shit that graf was originaly built on in 2003. we been out here. after 8 years almost or maybe 2 we still out here. and thats the bottom line like shuffleboard. so next time u see a skuf '05 u know where that style came out of. harforrd nigga. so be out or b a gay. its ya choice!!! a lot a lot of history got dstroyed by jon rowland n his vs niggas. but the true history is with the heads. shout to my artprimo famo..

this guy.. had me straight giggling.