Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not about talking a lot on some graff forum... ive been writing a long time, and i moved to the other side of the fuckin country... just wanted to link up with some like minded writers... i wont be posting any more on here... toys and haters can say whatever the fuck they want... my crews handle their biz from ca to nm to az... if someone wants to paint with me pm me...

im not about talking a lot on some graff forum... ive been writing a long time, and i moved to the other side of the fuckin country... just wanted to link up with some like minded writers... i wont be posting any more on here... toys and haters can say whatever the fuck they want... my crews handle their biz from ca to nm to az... if someone wants to paint with me pm me...

i can only speak for myself !!!!!!welcome to the east coast!!!!! its the same like everywhere else fuck you til further notice!!!

maybe you should try some christian chat rooms they maybe more open to the idea of holdin you by the hand and showing you around and before you start throwin that toy word around form what i see you aint doin nothin different and not impressed you a one dimension flat and feeble ....if you wrap shit up and put in a pretty box .......its still shit

jus steppen into a chat room talkn about hey guys dose anyone wanna go and commit some crimes with an absolute stranger lol talk about some rookie ass shit .....or maybe your cover is blown who knows and first and fore most WHO GIVES A FUCK !!!!!

SO IN THE FUTURE IF YOU FALL VICTUM TO SOME CHAT ROOM HAZIN MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR APPROACH

hey why dont you pm yardwander im sure he got some maps to sell you boo ......

welcome to ct .......:lol:

the first writer ever in ct was scoe1. black and white straight up n down. Followed by Mozes Star. Who gave birth to Scoe2, which invented Cycle's "burnerstyle". An his was followed by Coma TSI throwys over Adrock jocks of Geser murals. First femmale writerr in ct still doesntt exist. right now the best writer is kesa, whom which not for 12oz many in wethersfield and polish people in new britski wouldnt know

graff wasnt invented in hartford ntil 1994 when a bootelg copy of BREAKIN 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO reached pooks vhs tape deck. him and son were jerkin eachother off but then geser and abis tried to kick them out of the old g fox building which was a secrett graff base/gaybar when not being used for fright fest. ser then became a writer after memorizing the map of the bus system and going to the library studying bug molecule / metaphiskal matters and learning how to "make blurners". the real history is hidden in many places liike new britain scoe3 handstyles behind planters and stuff you have to have a writers eye itsa culture ya know