Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the first writer ever in ct was scoe1. black and white straight up n down. Followed by Mozes Star. Who gave birth to Scoe2, which invented Cycle's "burnerstyle". An his was followed by Coma TSI throwys over Adrock jocks of Geser murals. First femmale writerr in ct still doesntt exist. right now the best writer is kesa, whom which not for 12oz many in wethersfield and polish people in new britski wouldnt know

Raskl is a girl writer in CT.

graff wasnt invented in hartford ntil 1994 when a bootelg copy of BREAKIN 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO reached pooks vhs tape deck. him and son were jerkin eachother off but then geser and abis tried to kick them out of the old g fox building which was a secrett graff base/gaybar when not being used for fright fest. ser then became a writer after memorizing the map of the bus system and going to the library studying bug molecule / metaphiskal matters and learning how to "make blurners". the real history is hidden in many places liike new britain scoe3 handstyles behind planters and stuff you have to have a writers eye itsa culture ya know

I painted a couple HWY spots with Gaze in Hartford around 90-91.. there was graff there already but it was all kinda wack... just like what we painted.

what's a nis to an ebis? everyone in the hood, knows that writin culture was first started 4 reconciliation between italian people and black folks by the latin writer CAN 1 who mentored new, cep1, and pyc crew they went to many chinese restaurants and tried a lot of eggrolls in the process they went all county... it was inspirational that is when things really started to pick up, graffin names on bitch' asses and so forth. graff ain't what it used 2 be 4...

nis nta was painting graff in hartford years before emit cyle and gaze came on the scene...he has a mural in the tunnels still running from 84....and its not wack..

Ok... so maybe the old school shit in hartford was not "wack", it just didn't have the same flair as NY Graff in my opinion... but my point is there were people painting Hartford before the mentioned 1994 stuff... that's all. There was 80's graff in New Haven, Bridgeport and Danbury as well... Most people just don't seem to remember the early days of CT.

I would say that Gaze, Cycle and Emit along with Eroc and IMOK crew put CT on the map by painting all over Boston, DC and all areas of NY... No one knew about CT with the small amount of pieces under bridges and behind buildings. We had to wake people up and say "CT mutha fuckers"