Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

man scoe 10 was a legend tho. that dude had bags and bags of inks. i 1nce remember he was able to get a nice jacket buy trading inks. nigga would sneak pizzas into school. straight eat a pizza while he drew on his desk. them was the days. 2006. they dont make ready made niggas like that no more. scoe 10 "writer's writre". had the whole amtrak line on smash thru greenwiche cos cobb used to be nicknamed scoe cobb but what would u kids know about that

lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nkkkaaaagawdddayumss.jpg

diss da oldyyy i usedd paant on duh librery delll.... ma nkkka drum la wach owttt. dey go hard n da paant ma nkka bates37 aka bitess sed ma nkkga bates str8 stoled a nkkas steeze lyke ma nkkaa got listereen

nkkas str8 boogy bordn an he 4got hiz numerologg cuz da nkka iz cummin ina nkkaz booooootyyyy. cheq a waveeeyyy n booogie dowwn bronxxxx. harlemm werld wudupppp

YO BOGUS GOT THE FRESHEST STORE IN ALL OF CT

THE FRESH FIT!!!!

jayo37.jpg

HE GOT THIS PRO STYLE LETTERING NO MISTAKES BUISNESS

2isfwpt.jpg

THEY BE HAVIN THE FRESHNESSEST OF CLOTHES NAH MEAN NIGGAZ, GUEST TAGGER EMIT THIS HAT IS THE DOPEYNEST

3476x01.jpg

CHECK OUT DA 40oz HAT WE BE DRINKING ALLLL DIZZZAY

344wldj.jpg

ACTION SHOTS ARE KEWLL

BOGUS ON HIS FINE ART STEEZ

DID I MENTION ITS A GALLERY!

npnt3d.jpg

THIS SHIT IS SO PRESH

2r5xh95.jpg

CANS BE SPRAYIN ALL OVER THE FUCKIN PLACE

k33j9l.jpg

SO FINE ART, I WOULDA BOUGHT THIS FOR 3 40'S

EVERYBODY GOTA CHECK OUT THIS STORE I BUY ALL THE FRESHEST GEAR THERE SOOOO DOPE, I BE ROCKIN MY EMIT HAT EVERDAY

AND WEAR CANN I GIT DEMM FLYYY AS PHUK CANVASSSES @? DATT STOR LOOKZZZ SO KEEEWL IMAA BUY ALL MY INKSS, HILIGHTERS, INVINCIBLE INKS, DRY ERASSE, PENSILS, POTATO CHIPZ, BLAKBOOKZ, 12OZ PROFET GOLD MEMBERSHIPZ, FLICKR GOLD MEMBERSHIPZ, SKIN-E JEENS, V-NEKS, SNAPBAX, RETRO NIKEZ, ANDD AROSOL PAANT CANS FRUM THEIR CUS DEY NO EVERYTHIN BOUT DA GRAPHITI SUBKULTUR AND IF I DO DAT IMAA BE LYKE COPE2 N DIS BICHH. I WIL B BOOGIBOARDIN ROUND DA GLOAB LYKE MA HOMIEE SCOE99.9% IF I KAN GET MA PARENTZ TO BYE ME ALL OF DUH SUPPLIEZ NEEDED 2 B IN MSK, TKO, BTM, OR EVENN RITE GOD NEKST TO MY STUPH LYKE MY FAVORIT RITER, COPE2.