Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

man scoe 10 was a legend tho. that dude had bags and bags of inks. i 1nce remember he was able to get a nice jacket buy trading inks. nigga would sneak pizzas into school. straight eat a pizza while he drew on his desk. them was the days. 2006. they dont make ready made niggas like that no more. scoe 10 "writer's writre". had the whole amtrak line on smash thru greenwiche cos cobb used to be nicknamed scoe cobb but what would u kids know about that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ma nikka. as far as a mustache go, tank is all city rite now. How u nikkas sound 2 be even mentionaning such blasphromeys when u aint even got 10 stickers up in the frog hollow area tho??? Ma nikka Woke hands down got the best throwies in the city and i aint even a real bomba and i know more then them niggas. u nikkas is str8 boogy border criteria homey. type xfl in the face type of nikka str8 baby thighs scrap u nikkas is food tho 2 be jocking a scoer6 vernacaler

6129367868_40939294a8_b.jpg

ma nikka who even is u 2 be staten such opinions when u aint even got 100 post or better tho???? That shit is str8 fires ma nikka any nikka who could rock the stencils and weat paste is a str8 gutter type vato who realy be in the cut and really be doin this. u a str8 boog in the face type dula 2 be questianing the stencil movement nd tha gawds swagavelli famo ight tank2