Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

i hate to say it but your right..ive been painting for 10 years already..and im not even close to were i wanna be..and it doesnt even look like ive been painting that long..but all these new cats got it alot easier cause the formula is there already..caps..paint.. TRANSPARENT...the computer...stencils..its ridiclous..but that is what happens with everything as time passes..things become easier..

yea, the same thing is going on in the DJ game as well. download every track that comes out, and some generic pack of "classics", throw on the auto-beatmatch and boom a kid on every street corner thinks he's a DJ. Hopefully heads still remember what real is.

what is the transparent paint for anyway? cheating fades?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if those had been available to you would you have used them?

i find this statement to come back into my head all the time.......as a young person i find older heads talking about using the krylon,rusto etc etc......but if you think about it......they were just using what ws availible to them.......im pretty sure if ironlak or belton were availble they'd be using it.....cause they sure as hell are using it now.....but enough talk about the subject.

i find this statement to come back into my head all the time.......as a young person i find older heads talking about using the krylon,rusto etc etc......but if you think about it......they were just using what ws availible to them.......im pretty sure if ironlak or belton were availble they'd be using it.....cause they sure as hell are using it now.....but enough talk about the subject.

Ya no shit... but if krylon didnt go to shit id barely use new paint except for the jungle green and icy grape like colors..

all i can say is that its like learning how to ollie

or how to dribble. learn the fundamentals, the

key aspects of the activity, then graduate to

the next step.

you build the foundation first, then build the house on top of it.

ps.

ceros has got a TUFF throw up, reminds me alot

of some of those ouija,burye oneliners. those chet

pieces are tight too.

Its 2009 so of course everything along with spraypaint and caps are going to advance. And its also a huge market people are always trying to come out with something new for the kids to drop money on...can't knock the hussle.

I'm good with just rusto and a ny thin. Eather way paint is paint.

The problume I see today is kids not starting off with letters that well look like letters. They go stright for something wild and bright and crazy you can hardly read. You have to build off something learn a nice throw up and get some good hands first.

But I mean back to the paint its just a thing of the times and we gotta deal with it. When ever I gotta exttra money which is never I like to buy some paint off line cus face it some colors are not in local stores or brands. And with krylon and painters touch fucked up caps and being 3 something a can you might as well drop 4 bucks on a can of. Montana or ionlak whatever...I serioulys don't see a issue with the painter touch cans with that female cap. My last peice was all that no drips or dust...but that's cus like others I grew up brokeee useing cheap paint so I guess its a dubble edge sword cus new kids use the pro paint which is easy to use but don't have the training to do a decent peice in all odd ball cans...

Pro paint...wallmart...cheap shit whatever you use if you can make it look good then fuck it I guess...when it comes down to it if I was to take a photo of your peice in just black and white would it look just as good in color? It all comes down to letters and style. Fancy colors is just an extra.

But then again what the fuck do I know.

i like to think of it as driving. you gotta know how to drive with no shocks, a burnt clutch and some bald ass tires before you turbo and slam it.

i think its strange how people in the same crews bump each others shit on the net.

cant you just call them.

it seems to me graff is getting corny

Its 2009 so of course everything along with spraypaint and caps are going to advance. And its also a huge market people are always trying to come out with something new for the kids to drop money on...can't knock the hussle.

I'm good with just rusto and a ny thin. Eather way paint is paint.

The problume I see today is kids not starting off with letters that well look like letters. They go stright for something wild and bright and crazy you can hardly read. You have to build off something learn a nice throw up and get some good hands first.

werd. what is the use of fast progress? i like watching someone grow. if you can do something with 8 colours, mad bends, extensions and arrows, and your hand game is weak, then, it probably means one you dont really get up where people can see you, or youre neglecting a basic necessary step in order to impress someone with your technical prowess. the simplest colours, the simplest pieces. these are the building blocks of a REAL legacy

http://www.middletownpress.com/articles/2009/07/24/news/doc4a6a7b97f260d459115940.txt

NSK have you seen this????????????????????????????????????????????????

didnt know RISK9 was down with NSK....

I just hate when people who have been writing for like 10 years slam kids as having bad letter style, just because they have been writing for less years. some kids are just more talented than others, and can pick up dope styles in half the time it took someone else to. that kind of hate is just stupid. you shouldnt let just amount of years writing get in the way of still recognizing style.

I just hate when people who have been writing for like 10 years slam kids as having bad letter style, just because they have been writing for less years. some kids are just more talented than others, and can pick up dope styles in half the time it took someone else to. that kind of hate is just stupid. you shouldnt let just amount of years writing get in the way of still recognizing style.

this is really dumb and just not true...if you suck, you suck...look at mock , i dont think hes been painting too long but his shit is better then most of the work on this thread... no one is like ya dudes only been painting for a little while, he sucks....