Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah jick u right the whole point to bomb is to hit the spots that are most visable

but he does it half assed all the fucking time like if can controll didn't even matter

crime and menis do have a long way to go but its not like rlax is all that great either

at least when crime does a throwie he puts his all into it

also u see HARDLY ANY tags of rlax in the city just thowies like if just hits a few spots and gets to be hyped up like if hes an all city king of hartford which is far from the truth

the truth is that the only all city writer in hartford is CRIME 2 from Last Sons of Zion, period.

& DEEF what are u talking about have u seen your graff, its horrible, true talk you dont have the right to say that crime isn't quality because you dont even stand close to his level as in how much work he puts in into one thowie were u just do it all sloppy. I write GRAK 47 from BYC and Ive seen u try to some shit over here in hartford and you went over some of my crew's shit... now im not saying that my crew is in dirt classes level yet but don't go over something that you cant burn!

that was a kid i knew he had a few family problems that day wit his fam and when he saw that you went over him he got even angrier but i was a bit pissed when i saw that he did do that cause it went against eveything that we talk about in the crew, well make sure that shit won't happen again... our bad..

yeah jick u right the whole point to bomb is to hit the spots that are most visable

but he does it half assed all the fucking time like if can controll didn't even matter

crime and menis do have a long way to go but its not like rlax is all that great either

at least when crime does a throwie he puts his all into it

also u see HARDLY ANY tags of rlax in the city just thowies like if just hits a few spots and gets to be hyped up like if hes an all city king of hartford which is far from the truth

the truth is that the only all city writer in hartford is CRIME 2 from Last Sons of Zion, period.

& DEEF what are u talking about have u seen your graff, its horrible, true talk you dont have the right to say that crime isn't quality because you dont even stand close to his level as in how much work he puts in into one thowie were u just do it all sloppy. I write GRAK 47 from BYC and Ive seen u try to some shit over here in hartford and you went over some of my crew's shit... now im not saying that my crew is in dirt classes level yet but don't go over something that you cant burn!

ok grak.