Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
listen people when you step on toes u get ate up straight up......

a diss, we'll take it as u will.....he shoulda never got bold and stepped uncorrect.....

in other words....its a diss....chill with the poetic-ism...

i like the idea though...no offense twice...you my dude

I recall back to my high school days when I would hit a girl that a friend of mine was interested in and he would be upset for 3 days and then the weekend hit and he got over it.

So, hopefully the cry babies here will get over it. Please remember that graffiti is one of the elements of hip-hop and as the opening of Z-Trip song says: "if you can’t relate to this song you’re taking this shit too serious. It’s hip-hop, man, it’s-it’s fuckin’ fun."

:p ;) :)

I recall back to my high school days when I would hit a girl that a friend of mine was interested in and he would be upset for 3 days and then the weekend hit and he got over it.

So, hopefully the cry babies here will get over it. Please remember that graffiti is one of the elements of hip-hop and as the opening of Z-Trip song says: "if you can’t relate to this song you’re taking this shit too serious. It’s hip-hop, man, it’s-it’s fuckin’ fun."

:p ;) :)

battling and beef are a part of hip hop and graffiti, always have been always will be. actually if you want my opinion there isnt enough of it.

battling and beef are a part of hip hop and graffiti, always have been always will be. actually if you want my opinion there isnt enough of it.

i can feel you on that. too much drama and bitchin, not enough grade-A top sirloin beef.

writers lackin motivation need conflict to stimulate growth, not bickering and sillyness.