Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what's with this man havik coming out this way dissing walls with markers? whatever happened to a straight battle. He's so quick to dis someone but doesn't take the time to burn someone proper. If you're going to burn someone, do it with style, to which I give respect. Dissing something with a 2"x1" scribble with a sharpie? Comon. I'm not one to dis, I got love for those that got it in return, but if you aren't putting something up better than what you drop on top of that, you're hurting yourself. Just my 2cents, nothing else... I don't know the dude from any other dude, but I'm hoping he doesnt know any better. Battle someone if you're going to critique. There hasn't been a good battle in a while.

it could have been worse, like if havik and his whole crew dropped mad turds in front of the piece he dissed with a marker, so when you look at it and realize its dissed and try to get closer to see by who..splat, then you got doo doo all on your sneakers. i know it would be curtains on my day after that.

Damn i think Din died...as for live I hope he fucks his face with a tire iron...Pussy, but that gacy, jimboe and jarns, man that shit is fresh...lookin good man

he aint dead, he's just tied up in a wooden crate like the gimp in the pawn shop.

and since when did i scribble on anything with a sharpie? PM me so we can clear this up cause i honestly dont remember doing anything like that. which dosent necessairily mean it didnt happen, just that i dont remember.

man on the real side of things, that din\havik fugaze shit gotta stop period.....show some respect where your from & stop that marker blahza blah over the burners and piece if your all that..just keepin it real, so take it personal{guru}. dope train MESTO & SERK big ups ART do the dam thing!

enbe keep on makin it ,others keep on taken it ...............