Should I bring something to protect me?

Blac Korp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only bring a weapon if you 100% sure someone will come and jump you. Usually if you live in a rough neighbourhood, the "gangsters" wont usually touch you at night if your with your "crew" because they think your up to something illegal of some sort if your walking around the streets at 2am in the morning.

If worse comes to worse and they do try and stoomp you (which i really doubt), run and try use a weapon you will find off the ground. eg, rock, brick, stick, pole etc etc.

whenever i go tagging i have the 5-0's number pre-typed into my phone and my phone on my ear with my finger hovering over dial incase i get scared.

but really. get yourself a maglite. you can use it in some dark ally way or something to see where you graff and its fucking deadly, and you dont gotta worry about piggers finding it on you.

but use your brain and dont flash it all over the shop, shit brings attention to you.

What permanent damage, if any, does spray paint do? If its gonna do someone blind and shit then ill just get mace but if it just stuns you then ill stick to just carrying cans.

Also, if someone does fuck with you and you get them down and stomp them a bit, do you run their shit? You already are gonna have beef because you sprayed a cat in the eyes and stomped him...so yes?

"FLAMM.KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARKS, AND FLAME. ACUTE: HARMFUL IF INHALED. MAY CAUSE STAGGERING GAIT, CONFUSION, UNCONSCIOUSNESS OR COMA. CAN CAUSE NOSE AND THROAT IRRIT. MAY BE FATAL OR CAUSE BLINDNESS IF SWALLOWED. SWALLOWING CAN CAUSE GI IRRIT, NAUSEA, VOMITING AND DIARRHEA. CAUSES EYE AND SKIN IRRITATION WHICH CAN LEAD TO DERMATITIS* WITH REPEATED OVEREXPOSURE. CHRONIC: REPEATED AND PROLONGED OVEREXPOSURE MAY CAUSE PERMANENT BRAIN AND NERVOUS SYSTEM DAMAGE. OVEREXPOS TO XYLENE AND TOLUENE HAS BEEN FOUND TO CAUSE LIVER AND CARDIAC ABNORMALITIES. OVEREXPOS TO HEXANE MAY CAUSE PERIPHERAL POLYNEUROPATHY. TOLUENE MAY BE A REPRO HAZ "

hmm dont see anything bout blindness as a result of spraying them in the eyes. only if you force feed them the shit.

*"Dermatitis, also called eczema, is an inflammation of the skin. There are different types of dermatitis, and the disorder can have many causes and occur in many forms. Generally, dermatitis describes swollen, reddened and itchy skin.

Dermatitis is a common condition that isn't life-threatening or contagious. But, it can make you feel uncomfortable and self-conscious. A combination of self-care steps and medications can help you treat dermatitis."

with me it depends on where i go.if its roof tops then nothing but if its somewhere where there might be crack heads or bums then a knife.a butterfly knife might be a bad idea since its a 15 yr felony if caught but thats up to the cop.just bring a knife but make sure its smaller than your hand sideways eaither wise its illgeal and thats t what you need more then one felony.or keep it simple and bring boys.

fuckin hell guys. hood up, and wear a neutral bandana or balaclava, no one will fuck with you. if they do run away. i go painting at 12 in summer, 10 in winter and a few civilians are still around, so they can call the cops if someones holding you up. but people rarely fuck with you if you dress right.

with me it depends on where i go.if its roof tops then nothing but if its somewhere where there might be crack heads or bums then a knife.a butterfly knife might be a bad idea since its a 15 yr felony if caught but thats up to the cop.just bring a knife but make sure its smaller than your hand sideways eaither wise its illgeal and thats t what you need more then one felony.or keep it simple and bring boys.

a knife is the stupidest defense ever. mace is the way to go, or maglite like the other guy said. knives are offensive weapons. if some guy is going to rob you what do you think he is going to have?? a fucking knife or a gun.

OH YEAH I HAVE A KNIFE TOO!!!

*robber pulls out gun*

BLAM