i want to cut my fucking nose off right now....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Only for a second and then the pain is gone, otherwise suffering is protracted.

About a month ago I woke up one morning with a fucking enormous zit in my underarm... it hurt to put my arm down. So, I thought it was a boil and called my nursey friend, she had me come over and lent me a baby syringe (those squeeze ball things) and I poked it w/ a needle and started a little suction w/ the syrine... so BLUUUGH! All this pus and shit came out and so did the shortest little tip of a hair... then to the tweeezers and that shit turned out to be like a 6 inch ingrown hair, way longer than any underarm hair I ever had, looked like it came off my head.

Anyway, pain was gone immediately and the next day it was just a little red bump like an ant bite and the next day it was gone.

Ingrown hairs suck...I get a recurring one on the inside of my thigh every 6 months or so. I never get the hair out, but I do get it to go away...last time I grabbed it with tweezers and pretty much ripped it right off. It was the most painful shit I've ever done

Hey, we're talking about pseudofolliculitis barbae here! Come on! Yall know this shit.

Shaving 101

For the majority of the cases however the suggestions that we can point to in this article first have to do with shaving itself. Those with naturally curly hair will have more of a propensity towards ingrown hairs and razor bumps. Many have found a decrease in occurrence when using an electric razor (electric razors are also available for women) due to the fact that although the shave may not be as close as that of a blade, the close cut resulting from the blade may be the cause of the end of the hair shaft becoming so sharpened and easily re-entering a hair follicle. Especially is this the case with double-track razors.

Next: Washing the skin before shaving is helpful in exfoliating and lifting the hair away from the follicle while softening the hair and preparing it for the shave. Then shave in the direction of the hair growth (perhaps even every other day). Shave in the same direction each time. For ladies: on the leg area this means shaving down instead of up. Shaving in the same direction (and not against the grain) helps to train the hair to grow out straight, thus preventing it curling back into the skin. Afterward a damp warm towel can be applied for a few minutes to further soothe and soften.

Ingrown hairs suck...I get a recurring one on the inside of my thigh every 6 months or so. I never get the hair out' date=' but I do get it to go away...last time I grabbed it with tweezers and pretty much ripped it right off. It was the most painful shit I've ever done[/quote']

That girl hooked me up w/ the bomb method... get one of these, any drug store or from a friend w/ a baby:

bulb%20syringe.jpg

Poke a little hole in the 'pimple' where you see the head. Squeeze the air out of the syringe, put it over the hole (sp it's sealed around it) and let it re-inflate itself and also kida 'pop' it off the spot, all that guuuh will drain out and it will pull the hair tip out too, be gentle w/ the tweezers because you don't want to break the hair off inside.

I used to get these huge zits in the most stupid places, like in the middle of my nose or on the forehead symmetrically next to each other.

That very much indeed leads to gay sci-fi. I'd look like some new star trek species with an extra bump in the nose that humans dont have. absolutely fucking stupid.