the new tool record is fucking borring.

seeking

Re: that fool is a boring fucking heavylox.

I like 7... don't hate on 7. I understand how you feel about Rosetta Stoned (8). I reacted the same way about the "demon-rapping", I doubt he'll be able to do that shit live though. I can't make out the lyrics but on Rosetta Stoned he is just rambling on a bunch of shit that is "wrong". Because the last thing said on track 7 was when the doctor goes "What's wrong? Tell me everything". And then Maynard proceeds to go into demon-rap mode saying everything that is "wrong". Basically, he's doing exactly what you are doing now; criticising.

Yo Momma,

-J.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news' date=' that MTV show "Yo Momma" is terrible. Now there's something we all can hate together.[/quote']

It is pretty incredibly wack..I try to like it, cuz Wilmer is awesome, but I can't

that show is fucking pathetic.

i like how mtv will have shows about no violence get along avoid AIDS type shit..

but then turn around and award people for being able to name call better than another person.

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight