To get my name out - not really

To get my message out - hell yes

Its art to me -hell yes

Because I didn't gt enough hugs as a child -maybe

Because I'm a rich white kid who thinks I own everything -

polar opposite

To keep Hip-Hop alive! If I dont represent all 4 elements, who will?-yep

Boogie Hands. -no

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. i was bored as fuck and not doing any thing at the moment

2. a gang banger friend of mine introduced it

3. i freqquently visited graffiti.org and got inspired by shit on there...(mainly swatch for some reason)

4. i liked the rush and thrill, and the feeling when you see your own work

FUCK HIP HOP??

Hip Hop has nothing to do with graf for me, i dunno call me crazy but the last time i took a "boom box" and a piece of cardboard to a lay up so i could break while i was paintin my pieces was ummmmm............... NEVER!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin HARDCORE makes me want to write more than hip hop does, so put that on to the poll. Nothin like listen to SLAYER while on the way to the yard. good ol Blood For Blood........never let me down. Dont get me wrong, some hip hopis good, i mostly listen to only turntable stuff but it has NOTHIING TO DO WITH GRAF. ok sorry for my rambling.....Oh and one more thing, jungle boots hold up alot better in the yard than some addidas with fat laces........

OK now let the hating begin.

1. because i am an idiot.

2. because i like to see purty piktures.

3. because i ... fuck i dont know im an idiot.

the only reason i dont stop is because i love it soo much. like cigerettes.

"oh cigarette, i love you so much."

"i love you too. smoke me."

"ok."

me and a freind went out an stole cans from store an went around an killed are city(are city was fairly clean at the time) an it was exciting an fun an then after awhile it was boring an it just seemed stupid i didnt know any thing about graff or that it was a big thing in other cities an then one day my other friend that really got us in it showed me 12 oz prophet when it was just the cope flicks an i was amazed an then he told me that boston had good graff an we went up then next weekend an i was not exspecting what i seen i was in awe i didnt understand like crews an beef aneverything that graff was about an went to bizcut head records got some caps bruno inlighten me on what graff was like in boston went to tower head picked up some mags read them an i was always sceatchin from there on.

but what i think really keeps me in the game is the thrill the mystery of who another writer is, tryin to meet new writers,rackin paint i lookin at my shit when im done,i love every thing about graff

Guest NoamChomsky

REGULATOR,PLEASE BELIEVE THAT SHIT HAD ME ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!TO ANY ONE ELSE READING THIS, DONT TAKE ME FOR NO SOFT ASS HOE.I HANDLE MY BEEF JUST LIKE I BUY RODEO BURGERS;ALL THA TIME AND I ALWAYS FINISH IT.PLEASE BELIEVE IT.

Archived