Suicide Girls.

De sign

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that last ones hot as!

but yeah, i was thinking the other day. these chicks are just your adverage chick. none of them are "amazeing" or model hot.

but they are your adverage "rock on" chick from the burbs. much like the women we date.

i think there getting some "inpowerment" out of it. like they can go "wow everybodys looking at me, there posting comments flat out" i must be sexy...

sorta like give the adverage girl the feeling of being sexy. make her think shes all that.

plus they get all lezbian. and get payed. its all about there inpowerment. wich is all good by me.

better than some cracked out slut takeing a cock in the ass for her next meal.

and yeah. these are more like the girls i get. bar the tattoos and dyke haircuts.

so fuck the hate. im positive for SG>

p.s if yous got ya hands on porkchop getting crazy like that with 2 other 0z girls.

id bump that thread.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
-

wait...

did u just say that you play homo to get broads?

Shame when his game has to come to that. Watching the Notebook, crying and shit.

:shakehead:

haha. gold. got pwnt.

but yeah play a little fem. get em comeing back again. and again.

worked for years. aint comeing in on the "maco" angle now. just aint me.

keep the floppy mop and the cute smile. they love it.

I feel you on that. I think a few tattoos on a girl can really be attractive given that they are in the right place and aren't too big (also subject matter is a big factor). Even sleeves can look really cute if they are done right.

But yeah, on a whole it's just too much with too many piercingsa and tattoos all over the place. i mean, can you imagine the day when these girls wake up and it's like "Oh, i'm 43 and I have a tattoo of a dagger piercing a heart above an all seeing eye across my breasts.........fuck"

Seriously, there folks don't give a lot of consideration to the consequences of some of this body modification that looks cool now but won't in about 15 years

Nah kid, lip discs.

They're what's up.

• 2 weeks later...
AMEN! Whats sexy about some girls that hsvr no peronslitis' date=' and are trying to be the first "suicide girl" girls mental states, has alot do to wit the sexy. feel me? Fuck a trendy hoe with no knowledge and self esteem. i need me some sexy hip hop honeys. AMEEEEEEEEEN.......... they just sexy........they dont look the same. they dont copy eachothers tatoos.....and shit.......................hahaha just some sexy ladies with some DUMP IN THE TRUNK. hollla.[/quote']

All you got to work with then homey is ..the cover girls on King magazine, and complex mag....And still its a handful of hip hop honeys that dont get down and dirty for the camera.

Archived