MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obi one def' an inspiration. Don't think I had moved to WI yet when he had gotten down, I asked around tho' 'What's good'? Nigga's said OBI, and TABS...so i dug...didn't find much of shit due to the time gap, so these suedehead post are good to see. Outside of Obi and tabs, i dug twist and mode2 (obviously not in the vicinity but still...).

Also, shouts to a few people

SONE for sketching for heads (that's what's up)

PB for making the NSF squad (GOOD MOVE!!!!) HElla raw crew

KNOW or KNEW for making HM

FCR for still poppin'

Aqua for making me feel like im in philly :lol:

a few names i can't mention due to business ties, but yall know who u are;)

This sketch i already posted awhile back but w/ skteching,characters, and funk, kind of being the topic of discussion...

this is song is for all my 12oz buddies.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMc5u9ZWSFA&feature=related

353138744_12ozsamp.thumb.jpg.6de091584146932b9e20e31401f2a0d1.jpg

Saw this dude live back in 2001 outside of Chicago with the WHOLE def jux & co flow crew, had never heard of em' before that, but he had the best show. Definitely the best 'WHite Rapper' < whatever that means'. Also makes his own beats and shit, funky as fuck.

Edan_Radio_Show_2_b.jpg.c4c41e1199b71871a5001fd8210a3a4f.jpg

163629281_edan04_012.jpg.cbfb34160201ce78a115333294c77f5f.jpg

that azen looks like its from 94 but i got some real funny shit its mew/merc's book aw man you should see what i drew in there and what other dudes who you've called "friend" have drawn in it also man it's great stuff fatboy you wanna paint it out or are you worried you might get burnt oh and you gotta draw your own shit no drips sketches allowed i bet no one's asked you draw letters for them am i right about that funny stuff yo

aw man sorry fatboy i didnt get that from oso was it spider or sone or desa or i think it was from evail or maybe i got it from cope yeah i got a signed copy from your hero king cope2 i didnt know you where gonna cry and bitch about to homeboy jeez so habet how was that meatball and turkey sub with extra ranch dressing from cousins sorry about that tag of yours in the john had to diss it but you know thats how ALL OUT WAR is or i mean ART OF WAR just like that bone thugs cd i mean thats what the "W' stands for right im just WONDERING that's all