MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured since you have been sketchin everyones name I would throw ya one. PM if you want the actually piece to fill it in or paint it... Kept it simpler than my usual shit figured it would be more in your comfort zone to paint.

sonepost.jpg

Jasp you can just come scoop urs from my crib if you want.

FREE 2 WEEKS OF VIP for anyone who wants to participate.........

Click on the Protege MVP link

Click on the APPAREL link.

1. Tell me WHO the "I AM A BEAST" t-shirt is for.

2. Tell me what kind of apparel the BEYOND GRAVITY is.

Goto FOOTWEAR:

3. Tell me the product features of the "BRONX" shoe.

4. Tell me what colors the "BRONX" shoe comes in.

Click the PROTEGE MVP logo in the upper left hand corner.

5. Tell me the quote that is next to the shoe.

if you don't get all questions right you will not get the free 2 WEEKS….

PM your answers back to me.

This contest ends at 10am tomorrow (2/25/10) EST.

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

now hit me with your best crazy cat person jokes or how im balding my bad im bald now and ive got one eye yeah i got creative jokes and all yours are old get some new joaks all you so called creative artists cant even think of something new to make fun of me cuz yall are starting to sound like the republicans trying to diss the pres what do all of you listen to rush and glen beck cuz yall sound like them

none of the shit people say about you are jokes. there real facts and for someone to talk so much shit about this page you sure are on it everyday. the thing i dont understand is how a guy can go everyday for like the last what 8 or 9 years thinking about another guy. ( thats fucking homo if you ask me ) dont be mad at us because your a loser that lives with his grandparents that just wants to sit around and get other people high for free. theres something missing in your life and you want to know what it is... A LIFE get one..

Yo oaks I will get at you through mutual friends and you can say all this shit to my face. LOL at yellow force field work on my straight letters that is a joke. I guess I will be puttin up an uptown next for ya. Definitely won't be in that style though since it isn't my usual shit. Funny how none of those letters look anything like scab has ever done that I have seen. It is nice to see all the hate though thanks.