MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

then battle me fatboy and youve been ragging on me too for the last 8 years i thought this is what beefing is all about and i sure havent crossed out a tag or two of yours wow your reverse psychology is quite sad so when i see you are you still say i need a life or are you gonna hide behind 5 guys oh and dont put your face in your movie pushing that chair with your wackass wanna be jackass stunts more like half ass cuz no one wants to get hurt while doing them..hahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL empty skills. Wow so creative man I wish I had a tenth of the brain power you have. I will definitely battle your ass any day. Shit I will even bring all the paint that is needed. Once my guy hits you up we can talk face to face, and then you can decide where and when you want it to go down.

I just checked out your flickr, are you serious with that shit? I hope that is all a joke... If that is the shit you bust out and take flicks of you got to be kidding me. Let me know when you want to battle. I am will gladly show up anytime. Like I said before I don't know any of those AoW cats but no wonder they have been raggin on you for 8 years. You had the nerve to say shit about what I posted?? Ridiculous. shit looks like a retarded graff coloring book.

battle now thats funny. havent you been saying that same shit for the last 8 years. just face it noone in this city cares for you. your a nobody. and you know whats sad is you went and got our movie sat down and watched it just so you could come on here and try and talk shit about it now thats fucking lame anyways thanks for putting money in our pockets im sure you cryed to grandma for acouple hours to get that 20 bucks. man it must suck to know that youve been trying to do graffiti for what the last 12 13 years and noone still knows who you are and the ones that do just laugh when you say the word oaks..

seriously man all the shit talking again? why is that oaks is always in shit. if your life is so great why must you keep comming on here starting shit with these niggas. all their doing is puttin work in. maybe if your old and balding and make books or whatever the fuck you do you should keep at it or retire. im not tryinna diss you but everything was going good until your shit started. and fuck the police and bitch ass niggas who snitch. time to hop on to the chicago thread and see whats crackin on there

Art Students From Chicago Busted For Graffiti

By Melanie Stout

Story Created: Feb 23, 2010

Story Updated: Feb 24, 2010

MILWAUKEE - A pair of suspects are in trouble for spraying graffiti on several buildings in Milwaukee. The suspects both attend the Chicago Art Institute. They told police that they came to Milwaukee over the weekend for the sole reason of committing graffiti acts.

They got to Milwaukee Saturday night and were busted early Monday morning after an alert citizen saw them in the act downtown and called police. Within seconds they were arrested.

"One of the individuals was observed having black spray paint on his hand," said Officer Peter Graber. The other suspect was holding a camera.

"They like to take pictures of their work. Often times they display it on Web sites so other taggers can see what they are doing and where they are doing it at."

Police got a search warrant at the downtown hotel where the two were staying. They found spray paint and markers used during the graffiti spree. The suspects remain in custody and could face felony charges depending on the dollar amount of damage.

They have not yet been charged.

heads were commin funky fresh with the characters back in the day. i wish that didnt die out in the mil. old school fools should hook up some young bucks with them character styles.

and i usually aint trying to talk shit but.. oaks you suck for real. maybe you should quit smoking so much herb man. you seem delusional or out of touch with reality or some shit