Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol your stupid as fuck. i was there for it right off of ocean. safer thought he was gonna talk shit and got his jaw busted for it. thats what happens when you're a toy sucka and try to act hard:lol: :lol: :lol: besides, redek said he only beat his ass because safer be snitchin on fools

hahaha this shows how stupid fuck toys is. all he does is hang out on the internet all day and gossip about graffiti writers like a little girl.. if ur gonna be a little gossip girl on 12oz all day then u should get ur facts straight.

redek sucker punched safer and ran away like a scared little bitch. and this is after redek got his ass whooped TWICE for talkin shit on haight street. i saw it. his blood was every where. and he got his shit cracked so hard that he was literally crying.

redeks toy as fuck end of story. everyone in the city knows hes a bitch. plus his dads a cop. u cant get more bitch made than that snitchin ass wanna be gangster redek

u cant get more bitch made than that snitchin ass wanna be gangster redek

hahaha the funny thing about that quote is that safer is the snitch ass that wants to be a gangsta. trust me. he snitched on several of the homies. and thinks hes slick about tryin to cover it up. talkin hella shit and thats why he always gettin his ass whooped everywhere he goes:lol: :lol: :lol: all them bqm niggaz is snitches kid. get YOUR facts straight.

hahaha the funny thing about that quote is that safer is the snitch ass that wants to be a gangsta. trust me. he snitched on several of the homies. and thinks hes slick about tryin to cover it up. talkin hella shit and thats why he always gettin his ass whooped everywhere he goes:lol: :lol: :lol: all them bqm niggaz is snitches kid. get YOUR facts straight.

its okay gossip girl. u can lie as much as u want on here to make urself feel better about bein a bitch. but the truth is that bqm beat the shit outta ur homie redek and it's going to happen again and again and again and again and again. so just keep talking

How did Safer snitch he dropped names to the vandal squad or was it some other shit? Everybody real quick to call someone a snitch nowadays, i think both of you are talking out your ass. I fucking hate liars, teh graff game is full of them.

safer never snitched on n e body in his life. it's just fucktoys talkin out of his ass like he always does

safer never snitched on n e body in his life. it's just fucktoys talkin out of his ass like he always does

well then why dont you ask safer why the police showed up with him when the homies ghana and tems were painting a day spot? not once, but 2 seperate times. i dont think thats just coincidence :confused: :confused: :confused: