Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone explain why there is a whole thread for a single bus service, when train companys aint even got their own threads?!?

because SF muni graff its its own category. there is the SF graffiti scene... then the SF muni scene. its what helps raise local SF heads. every local dude starts off hittin buses at a young age with that "SF bushoppper style/frisconeflow" then moves on to street shit (tags/throwups/trucks/pieces etc). its how it goes. not many cities have a system like we got. its what makes us unique.

So who's ruling the scene now?

nobody in perticular. welcome to 2010. too much neighborhood bullshit. dudes that hit buses only hit the 3 buses they ride on day-to-day. nobody going outta their way to hit buses on the other side of town. remember when you could get on any major line and see the same 3 fools that had the WHOLE system on lock?

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha funny fagot I put any kind of moolah that your not the one puting work for that TOY crew you just saying yall up wen its only one person doing n he's not pulling all of his work alone I seen niggas hiting up for him hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahaha toydoinfags

HELLO!!!!!

look at you saying you put in work awwwww how cute bitch nigga im from frisco bitch tdf is toys that got their ass handle it to em by em fk niggas back in the days n i kno you dont want that to happen again ooooooooooooooooooooooooo ya n make up a lie how yall never got that ass kick

look at you saying you put in work awwwww how cute bitch nigga im from frisco bitch tdf is toys that got their ass handle it to em by em fk niggas back in the days n i kno you dont want that to happen again ooooooooooooooooooooooooo ya n make up a lie how yall never got that ass kick

hahahaha you obviously dont know shit youngsta. grab a history book. fk was destroyed by tdf. why do you think they aint around no more? they had to drop their name:lol: :lol: just cuz young afroe's hella toy doesnt mean that represents the entire flock. all them niggas are way to old to be wastin their time taggin. there all straight block fools, hustlers, and real gangstas; not the fake gangsta that you tryin to be:lol: :lol: i bet you would never say any of that shit to and tdf nigga's face, you'll get molywhopped and shot on sight ahahahahahahahahah:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its funny how you niggas suck each others dicks on how tdf is hard aint nothing hard bout em I met a few of em niggas back in the days n they all said the same that they was only up bcuz they was hella deep n by the way em fk niggas ran yall wit 25 peiple in the crew n I know this I was there sucka I'm gona stop here cuz I'm puting facts bout histroy you fags is getin butt hurt bout sayin the true hahahahahaha fuck you toys ass motherfuckas

Hahahahahahahahahaha ok nigga I was there toy n you tell me bout that old hts beef hahahaahhahahahahaha fk was beefing wit em to but yall tdf toys want it to get in it n that's y you toys got that ass kick n that y few of yo boys drop tdf cuz they had to go c the er hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Hahaha nigga I not puting no ones name out there but ya you niggas is toys that think yall hard n its funny to me bcuz yall act like this never happen but I anit tripping off this I just like to say I wat I think bout crews that think they the shit wen really they anit shit but niggas in the way of the best niggas that ben doing est 87 bitch n not thinking of stoping anytime soon you seen me around I'm in every hood but now its your job to try find out who m I calling you toy then we well see who is who toy till then toy see you wen I do.....hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahah FUCK TDF