Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is like a fuckin breeding ground for gay as tagging rumors. every1 is just talkin hella shit nd not posting flicks. i never post flicks, but this is also the first time i commented on shit cause yall should just get over ur toy ass egos and put in some work..

HAHA talkin shit on safer online when you were in the same house as him and coulda confronted him there??? hahahah damn thats pussy ass shit.. some of you even introduced yourselves to him now youre gona go online to talk shit? hahaha so fuckin gay

okf fck gets smashed on site. period. okf thinks there hard cus they got niggas from 30th and highland.....HELLO U DUMB FUCKS! if u got the soft niggas from highland and the soft fat niggas from 30th then ur really not doin anything special. hah thought id hop on this internet talking shit hype with the rest of yall. for the record tdf's the only flock ill ever respect.

why dont you stupid fucking toys drop more information on this already monitered site....

stupid fucking snitches

okf fck gets smashed on site. period. okf thinks there hard cus they got niggas from 30th and highland.....HELLO U DUMB FUCKS! if u got the soft niggas from highland and the soft fat niggas from 30th then ur really not doin anything special. hah thought id hop on this internet talking shit hype with the rest of yall. for the record tdf's the only flock ill ever respect.

Thats Why your niggas got ran off highland

Its funny how you niggas suck each others dicks on how tdf is hard aint nothing hard bout em I met a few of em niggas back in the days n they all said the same that they was only up bcuz they was hella deep n by the way em fk niggas ran yall wit 25 peiple in the crew n I know this I was there sucka I'm gona stop here cuz I'm puting facts bout histroy you fags is getin butt hurt bout sayin the true hahahahahaha fuck you toys ass motherfuckas

what i here ogs say FK worst graf crew in frisco ever period .

what i here ogs say FK worst graf crew in frisco ever period .

N to add here is an other dick fan of crews no BODY cares if they was the worst crew they still wen up wit em crews n ya everybody going to say that they was can cuz they know didn't like wat happen to em I was just saying the facts bout this game we playing so keep hearing wat you want n okf aint shit cuz yall got toys that aint wit that crew hella scary to fight for that crew one of em saying that he can't fight cuz he's eye was hurting..