Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha we been crushin busses nobody notices the busses we crush from front to back or the busses we crushed wit the whole outside crushed yall dont see that but we did it we done it all haha and besides wen u talkin bout BST i only saw 1 bus they "destroyed" otherwise they just hit up on 1 pannel from what i have seen

no ones gonna see every bus you crush. i seen alotta AIS busses that have been nicely covered but i dont kno why your yappin abuot BST because niggas sent 14s back and forth up mission everyday in 2003-4 completely mopped up...i just gave your crew props nigga how you gonna come back and yap abuot bst only havin 1 destroyed bus hahahaha you kiddin?? maybe in 06 that shits truth cus theres only like 2 kids still reppin the team

no ones gonna see every bus you crush. i seen alotta AIS busses that have been nicely covered but i dont kno why your yappin abuot BST because niggas sent 14s back and forth up mission everyday in 2003-4 completely mopped up...i just gave your crew props nigga how you gonna come back and yap abuot bst only havin 1 destroyed bus hahahaha you kiddin?? maybe in 06 that shits truth cus theres only like 2 kids still reppin the team

lmaoo i thought u was tryna tell me soem more advice or bullshit but na u was givin props well thank you very much mister i am very inspired by you telling me something it has really touched me but naaaaaaaaaaaa not really to be honest i dont really give a fuck what they did or did not do because NOW they aint doin it buddy fuck all haters i aint callin u one but there aint 2 kids i seen NERF CAST GANK CREAM MELO sum other nigas just cant name em i seen them but they dont crush that much but watch buddyyyyy watchhhhh ais will b the new kings of the busses and our hands hahahaha theyll come tooooooooooooooooooooo BST had there fame as the king of the busses.... haha its time to get a new one im postin up pics of CRUSHED busses pretty soon from front to back lets seeeeeeee that ais mob i havent been able to post SHIT cuz nobody has cameras but yeaaaaaaa mayb a video tooooo yall can hate it or love it we still dont care

from what i have hearddd BST only hits up wen the bus stopsssssss but in the video they hit up wen it moved so i guesssssssss yeaaaaaaa AIS comes out ugly more then half of the time cuz we always fuck up it aint an excuse but its the truthhhhh and yea some of us need practice but on the real yall niggas hate on wayyy tooo many of us its like once u see a name and it has an ais its considered toy auto matically whether yall deny it or not u kno its tru and yea wen it comes to ourr handsssssssssssssssssssss they will get better yall will see....

FROM KERBS TO AIS: YOU YOUNGSTAS ARE RAW!! SOME REAL GOOD SHIT!! IT MAKES ME HAPPY EVERYTIME I SEE YALL RUNNIN!! STYLE IS OVERRATED. ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU DO!! EFFORTLESS DESTRUCTION!! I LOVE IT!! AND FROM THE SOUND OF IT ALL, YALL SOME SAVS TOO! SMASHIN ON HEROES AND DRIVERS! KEEP DOOIN WHAT YOU DO! AND FUCK HATERS, THE PANELS ARE GREAT, FUCK A STAINER ANYWAY, SINCE WHEN DO YOU LET SOME OL POST 2000 STAINERS RUN?? The Bottom Line IS: THANKS FOR KEEPING BUSS HOPPING ALIVE! WITH SAVS LIKE YOU, IT WILL NEVER DIE!

FROM KERBS TO MUNI: JUST GIVE UP NOW

gank did ur bitch ass do this or was it someone else dis just embarasses me

stolen from my boy...crushed muni property...

o10le.jpg

the last...

a14tj.jpg

learn from a cat with natural flow...

c17ij.jpg

you know who rocks...

m18tu.jpg

crushed muni stair case...yall toys wish youve been there...courtesy of thom yorke...

s19kf.jpg

no comment neccessary...courtesy of thom yorke...

h17mi.jpg

its yalls turn...ill post more when i get back from hawaii...in about a month... i want to see outsiders!!!...stolen from somewhere...

pl5dv.jpg

it might be that those cameras just go onto tape, and unless the driver gets his shorts in a bunch, the only person to look at the tapes of like a thousand buses is a little old man in Peoria who works four hours a week... and how much do you think he's gonna see from 1000 buses times 20 hours a day times seven days a week?

Your Mileage May Vary

Archived