mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

Dickhead? Really? Why because I asked you to post more than one image per post? It's not clever what you were trying to do. You're trying to get that post count up like anybody actually cares. Keeping this thread lookin flossy is more important than your postcount, dawg.

Go on ebay and show me where they're shipping full frames for $19-$25. Most of them are $125-$200 one-way. You're taking about likely hiring a freight company because UPS doesnt usually deal with big bike parts, nor would I trust them with something like a frame (They banged up one of my motors a while ago). Plus you'll want to box the frame, probably crate it, plus foam wrap. Shit gets expensive man. Dont be so sensitive.

chalopyserojcfgroot.jpg

reynalworksIMGP1459.jpg

chalopymooneyescruisenight001_hondasupercub.jpg

chalopymaf8.jpg

chalopymm2.jpg

chalopyc90chop2.jpg

BLOGGRANDPILE1pwheelie.jpg

BLOGAJSGP1pwheelie.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahahha. Im sorry but the amount of bullshit you talk about wanting to race me and beat me and you dont even own a bike is hilarious.

And that's stupid. Just mount it further under the subframe. It's 1.) Legal and 2.) Under far enough to not be caught for toll evasion

Posing on the internet is stupid.

Plus if you really did have a mortgage, you could use the equity to buy a motorcycle pretty fucking easily.

Instead you just drive around in a civic ex, and live vicariously though motorcyclists on forums.

How's that motorcycle clothing apparel company going? Last I heard you were brainstorming names like "3 mile minute."

Must be good if you can afford a home.

lolololol

Dickhead? Really? Why because I asked you to post more than one image per post? It's not clever what you were trying to do. You're trying to get that post count up like anybody actually cares. Keeping this thread lookin flossy is more important than your postcount, dawg.

Go on ebay and show me where they're shipping full frames for $19-$25. Most of them are $125-$200 one-way. You're taking about likely hiring a freight company because UPS doesnt usually deal with big bike parts, nor would I trust them with something like a frame (They banged up one of my motors a while ago). Plus you'll want to box the frame, probably crate it, plus foam wrap. Shit gets expensive man. Dont be so sensitive.

umad nigga. fuck a post count (mods freeze my post count, or leave me at ohms 8). it was 50 to ship my paughco frame (above 70 lbs, irregular shape), lurk it up at ups. what you geeting werked up bout. if kids on here had millermatic 130 amp migs they wouldn't be...

you had a motor shipped ups? not the best idea. there aint anything on CL around you? you dealing with bsa's, nortons, trumps? 70s 80s jap motors with frames are running $250-500 out here. motors can easily get skidded and shrink wrapped, no crate. big freigh companys look at the shit their stacking. yer shit wiull get top loaded. call YRC for anythin over 100 pounds on a skid.

i got that wet sanding blues tonight, haven't looked at 12oz since last time i posted. shaving forks breathing aluminum. 400, 800, 1000, 1800 grit then jewelers rouge and a cotton wheel. thinking about the summer and getting this bike together right.

ian, could you consolidate all those images to one post? kthxbai.

was next to this bike in person with my cuz. thursday night at the weekend show, everyone was pulling their shit in and buffing it. all we had was his berrycam.

imagejpeg_02.jpg

imagejpeg_03.jpg

imagejpeg_0.jpg

rigid frame with rigid front end. speedmaster front with matching avon rear slick. 60 sumthing pre unit chromed the fuck out. moulded tank and fender candy and flaked hard. doesn't run though, straight trailer queen. triumph drag bike"the original sport bike".

biltwell500flyer.jpg

frontforbilt.jpg

grpc.jpg

zX9Iy.jpg

2010 summerimes.