partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i fucking know right??!?!? how many times do people like you have to tell these kids not to break the unspoken ever-important internet forum rules!?? how dare you guys do that shit. look man, can you just type up the rule list real quick and the penalties for disobeying and post them for us so we can all be clear? or would postin something that wasnt talking down to people and making yourself seem cooler than everyone also be a violation? fuck im confused

all you do is talk down on people with sarcastic comments to seem cooler then everyone else. You're a hypocrite. I know big word, I must be one of those elitist hipsters

what are you guys investigators? your wrong and either way you guys sound like faggots trying to drysnitch on people . good job you fucking toys.

Drysnitching? who are you to talk about drysnitching?

damn take a lil time to look back a page not hard to figure out. everyone actin like your city dont have a dectective

all you do is talk down on people with sarcastic comments to seem cooler then everyone else. You're a hypocrite. I know big word, I must be one of those elitist hipsters

i dont tell people what they are allowed to post and call people hipsters like you did bud. thats what i was refering to. its fucking lame to tell people they can only post pictures of certain graffiti on a fucking graffiti message board

and to ASIAN BOY, yes i said people were trying to imply shit which is drysnitching, which i dont do and NEVER HAVE. so fuckoff.

i fucking know right??!?!? how many times do people like you have to tell these kids not to break the unspoken ever-important internet forum rules!?? how dare you guys do that shit. look man, can you just type up the rule list real quick and the penalties for disobeying and post them for us so we can all be clear? or would postin something that wasnt talking down to people and making yourself seem cooler than everyone also be a violation? fuck im confused

i think the more important point is that there is a lot of racism in this thread and that it pretty much all comes from privileged white kids trying to be grimy hipsters.

there isn't a rule against it, it's just fucked up.

i think the more important point is that there is a lot of RACISM in this thread and that it pretty much all comes from PRIVILEGED WHITE KIDS TRYING TO BE GRIMY HIPSTERS.

there isn't a rule against it, it's just fucked up.

it looks like there isn't rules about RACIST PEOPLE with there feelings hurt either

because every white kid is privileged and a hipster right

i dont tell people what they are allowed to post and call people hipsters like you did bud. thats what i was refering to. its fucking lame to tell people they can only post pictures of certain graffiti on a fucking graffiti message board

and to ASIAN BOY, yes i said people were trying to imply shit which is drysnitching, which i dont do and NEVER HAVE. so fuckoff.

sorry bud but i never said only post pictures, wheres that quote?

anyways im over it, ill let you have the last say in this, if you really take offense then pm me

hes got all those green squares it alows him to talk down to all us non tictac motherfuckers god I wish I could be like him..

you guys are so right the internet is where everyone is supposed to be friends and all be nice to each other.

trogg needs to get off the internet because it's not a place where you can say what you want!!!!

:hatred: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :crying: :crying::crying: :crying: :hatred: