partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pete, you are getting tricky.. posting false log-in/ password info so people on here will try to log into your account? maybe i'm giving you too much credit, but i'm thinkin' you were trying to get the false log-ins to trigger an email to you with the ip address of the person trying to log in.. like they sent to me when you tried to hack me... and taking the PM option off of your account.. to force people to send emails, so you can get email addresses to try find them?? now i cant pm you to share all of the info i have gathered on you..

Something tells me that Pete is not super computer saavy.... as he may try to come across pretty handy with some basic common knowledge shit... he prolly has a few " ........ for dummies" books in his home. Making signs for golf courses doesn't really scream, "hey I am pretty handy with the ones and zeros..."

As far as the Remio/Gosh bash... come on dude, that is the most tired diss... that is the only writer you can think of doing that type of shit??? dude go to the old country and at least throw some other names out there so it sounds like you know something about anything other than 12oz.... come on...

I've actually been to and painted the "old country" and know that this style of bombing is prevalent in danish cities. Remio went through there and soaked up some of it, which is cool because he spent time there...only to have some toy that has no idea where he is getting his style from dilute it. I'm not some idiot homie.