partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Portland went down hill in the last couple years. kids please put down the paint and just go to school your making our city look like shit. no use getting up if you cant keep it CLEAN!!

yeah everyone should make sure that what they paint pleases YOU before they go out and do it. you should just make a list of who u think isnt "clean" enough and im sure they will stop immediately

I was just angry to see that all this forum turned into is big arguments and random tags on a fence. Don't get me wrong though there are still some originals running strong right now. All i was trying to say was i want to see the good art come back. People need to take their time, if your rushing your doing something wrong. Pop some Xanax and go cave bombing for the next year if you have to. Just perfect you shit. There are a lot of good artists in Portland, and we can get this city looking like it should.

i want odidio riding his bike catching flicks of fat rollers, the awesome character stickies, group throwies on the freeway, big ol' wheatposts. let's stop the drunken fights and get back to work!

i probably sound like a douche bag but fuck it. im just trying to get this city rollin again.

• Like 1

I was just angry to see that all this forum turned into is big arguments and random tags on a fence. Don't get me wrong though there are still some originals running strong right now. All i was trying to say was i want to see the good art come back. People need to take their time, if your rushing your doing something wrong. Pop some Xanax and go cave bombing for the next year if you have to. Just perfect you shit. There are a lot of good artists in Portland, and we can get this city looking like it should.

i want odidio riding his bike catching flicks of fat rollers, the awesome character stickies, group throwies on the freeway, big ol' wheatposts. let's stop the drunken fights and get back to work!

i probably sound like a douche bag but fuck it. im just trying to get this city rollin again.

Words cannot express how much of a total panty-waste you are.

• Like 1

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG