partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Crews are cool, but they shouldn't be used as a crutch....... you gotta be able to stand on your own two feet

Read. Back wasn't using them as a crutch or anything what I said was I don't need respect from any one but my people and then I let him know who my people is ...I handle all my problems. Wasn't tryin to make it a big thing just had some drinks and got on 12oz :D. Everyone does it

That extinguisher should have been practiced before it hit the 84.

Graffiti is still as good as it ever was, it goes through styles much like skateboarding, surfing and music. Most of the graffiti that is considered "new" or "hipster" in the northwest is old. OS Gemeos and Euro writers, their shit has been poppin since before the early '00s it's just now catching on.

• Like 1

That extinguisher should have been practiced before it hit the 84.

Graffiti is still as good as it ever was, it goes through styles much like skateboarding, surfing and music. Most of the graffiti that is considered "new" or "hipster" in the northwest is old. OS Gemeos and Euro writers, their shit has been poppin since before the early '00s it's just now catching on.

Cool Story bro