partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How great, the police are forced to call you "graffiti artists" and go into depth about how you arent just the regular so called vandal or tagger and you have "resources" beyond they're means and control. Thats some shit..oh and theres that whole stopped the sale of paint completely part too..fuck. So where does grandma go now to get that pretty American Accents Peacock for her flower pots?

How great, the police are forced to call you "graffiti artists" and go into depth about how you arent just the regular so called vandal or tagger and you have "resources" beyond they're means and control. Thats some shit..oh and theres that whole stopped the sale of paint completely part too..fuck. So where does grandma go now to get that pretty American Accents Peacock for her flower pots?

Granny just goes to the usual hardware store. Just has to sign on the dotted line.

An acquaintance of mine in Eugene, Oregon is building a graffiti "park" where there will be eight or twelve two sided walls, some would be big enough to do a medium sized throw up or small piece.. some would be really large. He was wanting me to see if people would come in to use it from out of the city or anything, he has all the supplies but has been sitting on the project for almost two years. If anyone has thoughts on this please share. The location is in a grassy, open area by the tracks in downtown Eugene.

Uh, yeah, I'll get right on that. I'll call everyone on that list until officer Miller answers and identifies himself. Oh, and I'm sure no cop has ever thought to go unlisted or to get caller id.

An acquaintance of mine in Eugene, Oregon is building a graffiti "park" where there will be eight or twelve two sided walls, some would be big enough to do a medium sized throw up or small piece.. some would be really large. He was wanting me to see if people would come in to use it from out of the city or anything, he has all the supplies but has been sitting on the project for almost two years. If anyone has thoughts on this please share. The location is in a grassy, open area by the tracks in downtown Eugene.

yeah that would be chill with me. although i don't think i would go out of my way to visit it, only when im near eugene

bonus and six have gotten hella ups in the tribune for like the past two years.

no matter what people do, graffiti in the US will just keep expanding and every state will have a city like new york where every inch is bombed as fuck!you can see it grow bigger and bigger every year, and every where.HIP HOP TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!haha

oh, and bump meter and outlaws being in almost evey one of those pics!