partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i thought of that but writers get new styles get better have drunken nights where they screw shit up didnt think it was a different guy

for being so stupid oddio is going to hold you down while gosh squats and shits loose turd on your face and into your eyelids. then the outlaws will catch wind of you shackled to the ground with feces on your mug and oddio holding you and each one by one give you the greatest handjobs of your life followed with an omg cameo to lick your pearl dripping cock clean like windex.

now go, read every singlr godamn thread on this here bible of graffiti 120z until you know the difference between gosh's you bafoon.

and in the words of the late great oddioslave1 until you do ``you have no buisness being in here``

grrrrrrrrrrrr, in fact i think for the first time in my illustrius 12ohhzee career im going to use an emoticon, yes blacktooth shall, emoticon this rupaul:cool:

im the coolest. and dont forget it fuckohs, call me `blacktooth glacier of cool`

im gonna send a song out to walkingonglass. its a little number that rocketed to no.1 on the charts back in 1970 when your moms was still gettin bulled up her ass by the guy that left her before your pops weeped his way into her heart. a real doozey called ``tears of a clown`` smokey robinson baby, all for you glassboy.

sit on a flag pole and rotate queerbreath. now go wash up slag, you reak of urine.

hey, anybody remember when VIZIE came on here and called out GOSH on biting the ever loving shit out of MIZE?

no need to worry though, he's "advanced" to ripping off regurgitated NY oldschool styles from euro writers.

nah, when was that?!sounds perty gnarly.what was the outcome?:confused:

Blacktooth I write this publicly just so other people who don't see this, may understand.

I honestly feel sorry for you, because I know your just another person who probably

barely made it through any initial schooling, you don't have many friends, which explains why you have no social skills and more than likely work in the back of a fast food restaurant with the guy who's nose is blown up and has an eye patch. You love your internet persona because it lets you be the person you could never be in real life. The saddest part is that your probably destined to be a no-body. Inside and outside of writing. Just hope they raise the minimum wage even higher for your ass.

Blacktooth I write this publicly just so other people who don't see this, may understand.

I honestly feel sorry for you, because I know your just another person who probably

barely made it through any initial schooling, you don't have many friends, which explains why you have no social skills and more than likely work in the back of a fast food restaurant with the guy who's nose is blown up and has an eye patch. You love your internet persona because it lets you be the person you could never be in real life. The saddest part is that your probably destined to be a no-body. Inside and outside of writing. Just hope they raise the minimum wage even higher for your ass.

props. I can't figure out whether ol' blackie is a great comedian or just a common run of the mill internet bully.

ya.