partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DSCF0530.jpg

DSCF0706.jpg

DSCF0743.jpg

DSCF0528.jpg

DSCF0632.jpg

DSCF0535.jpg

DSCF0395.jpg

DSCF0443.jpg

all reposted stolen...but who cares evak is the shit. puts in work. no matter which trimet i rode or telephone pole i passed or random ass vancouver gas station i stopped at it was scratched everywhere. or made up in popcicle sticks on the back porch, until kevin walked all over it. fuck kevin.

As Leonard puts it: “I’m not defending graffiti artists, but I think it’s very important to make clear that typically they aren’t people who would go after people’s cars or a person’s house or fence. I think there’s a certain amount of ethics. They’ll pick a blank wall, a warehouse wall, or a freight train. That’s not appropriate, and that’s not legal, but that’s not who we’re after.”

thought this was interesting^

Blacktooth: you're played out, man. Your first few tirades were slightly scary, but since that's all you ever do, you've gotten boring. I took a psychology class once. It's called habituation - where people can get used to anything if they see it enough. So go on.... I dare you. No, I double dare you..... flame me. Scorch me! Oh, and I think OMG is really neat-o.

fukfees999@hotmail.com

message me, add me. pop it in your myspace search`s and say hi to my fake profile.

do whatcha gotta do hoes. if i hate on you your WACK. if i dont, your not. plain as that. so all you little homos with your tail between your legs talkin with big words like ``habituation`` and your psych class`s and your shit graff and your no talent, and your lack of testicles dangling between your manginas. do whatcha gotta do. i could give a fuck dumbozzz.

plain and simple.

so while i sit here and type insults, yall sit there and get soooo mad. why? cause you know im right and it hurts. awwwww did somebody burn you on the internet today boys? aww im so soweeee, maybe YOU SHOULDNT DO GRAFF then you little fruit booting bitch made faggots.

you aint real if im typing to you, or at least not yet. maybe you will be. who knows. but what i do know is that until that happens, i aint gonna stop. me typing insults on here is a DIRECT reaction to what the internet is and has done to graff. so you little homos that do graff just to post it. or live vicariously through posted graff and the people that do it are fake.

so EATAAAHHH DICK cumdrinkers like herpes on your moms meatbox i aint goin away. consider me a virus in your wack computer graff game.

oh and please, feel free to email me, add me on myspace etc. i wont be responding, i dont check.

you talk a good one dont you blacktooth.

about how you type insults and how you tell people they are wack

how bout this...get off the internet and DO SOME GRAF.

post a picture of YOUR shit..you callin everyone wack like your opinion matters..like you are painting freeway shots every night..ike you're up.

who are you? you aint no king out of portland. you aint known on steel.

so you TALK a good one.

dude, wake up..talk all the shit you want on the internet. the whole thing you just type is talkin yourself in circles.

you aint a somebody.

you're a nobody.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE