partying in portland...

oddio1

An acquaintance of mine in Eugene, Oregon is building a graffiti "park" where there will be eight or twelve two sided walls, some would be big enough to do a medium sized throw up or small piece.. some would be really large. He was wanting me to see if people would come in to use it from out of the city or anything, he has all the supplies but has been sitting on the project for almost two years. If anyone has thoughts on this please share. The location is in a grassy, open area by the tracks in downtown Eugene.

hey smokingonglass,

just thought id drop a line and say what a really great idea your friend has with this whole graffiti park thing. it truly is fantasmic. and to top it off in a grassy open area. i can almost smell flowers and aerosol as we speak. what a truly magical and long overdue realization OF WHAT GRAFFITI HAS TURNED INTO YOU STUPID FUCKING SEMEN BREATHING CUM VACUME.

if i ever catch you or your shitlip boyfriend lollygagging around oregon on your beach cruisers IM GONNA RUN UP TO YOU AND SMASH IN YOUR FACES WITH A FACTORY BRICK YOU CHILD PENIS TOUCHING FAGBOTS.

LISTEN NOW AND LISTEN CLEAR set up your graffiti chalkboards and prepare for me to club em down like fucking seals with a sledge you sperm tongued anus bead.

EAT SHIT AND DIE YUPPY.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey smokingonglass,

just thought id drop a line and say what a really great idea your friend has with this whole graffiti park thing. it truly is fantasmic. and to top it off in a grassy open area. i can almost smell flowers and aerosol as we speak. what a truly magical and long overdue realization OF WHAT GRAFFITI HAS TURNED INTO YOU STUPID FUCKING SEMEN BREATHING CUM VACUME.

if i ever catch you or your shitlip boyfriend lollygagging around oregon on your beach cruisers IM GONNA RUN UP TO YOU AND SMASH IN YOUR FACES WITH A FACTORY BRICK YOU CHILD PENIS TOUCHING FAGBOTS.

LISTEN NOW AND LISTEN CLEAR set up your graffiti chalkboards and prepare for me to club em down like fucking seals with a sledge you sperm tongued anus bead.

EAT SHIT AND DIE YUPPY.

tell it blacktooth, thats that shit.