partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
07_IMG_2053.jpg

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to tonight's feature bout. In the blue corner, weighing in at 170 lbs, it's Kid Chuby, with a record of 15 wins and 3 losses with 9 knockouts. In the white corner, weighing in at 167 lbs, it's the PHK Destroyer, with a record of 10 wins and no losses, with 8 knockouts. Gentlemen, touch gloves and come out swinging.

Ding

that shit was funny. hey Chubs you know who this is (SLY 1)..... did you really wuss out on who ever writes AIDS? thats not how we roll homie. revenge is a must where im from. whatever, we'll run into PHgay someday, it'll happen when it happens, just kick back homes.

how am i reatarded? im a grown fuckin man, and i don't like my lil homies bitchin out on some graff beef or even personal beef. i look at it like this: any one who disses my crew, i don't give a fuck if its the OG of all OG's or the most well known crew, i'm gonna trip. and if i call you my homie and your down for my hood (graff crew), then i got your back no matter what. its family. something everyone should treat their crew like. its set trippin, if think you about it, it goes way back in history, its human nature to trip on fools who diss you and your homies.

how am i reatarded? im a grown fuckin man, and i don't like my lil homies bitchin out on some graff beef or even personal beef. i look at it like this: any one who disses my crew, i don't give a fuck if its the OG of all OG's or the most well known crew, i'm gonna trip. and if i call you my homie and your down for my hood (graff crew), then i got your back no matter what. its family. something everyone should treat their crew like. its set trippin, if think you about it, it goes way back in history, its human nature to trip on fools who diss you and your homies.

i met you dude, your probably like 17. just ignore it and work on your handstyles or something. and quit with the sandpaper.

"way back in history, its human nature" :lol: you guys are fucking hilarious, thanks for the laughs lil guy...