partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Carlo i must say you have the best handstyles i have ever seen in my entire life. you must have put in a whole life time of work to come up with that shit. Mad props you are the best greatest ever.

and i wouldnt exactly come into a thread just to talk shit. Because there is a whole city of us and only one of you

Joker-

...this forum's main focus is to show graffiti on line. So your statement seems a little contradictory to the thing that you moderate. If people follow what you say then what will this site consist of? Please elaborate if possible.

if you had a freight spot and someone got busted there, it would be considered 'hot', and you might stay away from it for a while, right? i mean, that's common sense, yes?

if a writer was going through a current case, would you continue to post their work, knowing that it was just making it potentially worse for that person? no, you wouldn't.

correct me if im confusing it with another city, but didn't portland pd go on the news and publicly admit that they are gathering info on writers off of this very site? so wouldnt that basically make posting of someone else work almost like straight up mailing photos to the cops, telling them exactly who they should start looking out for? while this is true of any city, and any thread, when you know for a fact that the cops are watching this one, why would you want to help them do their job? the people in the streets know who is up, and the ones who don't, don't matter so fuck 'em.

i admit it is somewhat of a contradiction here, but special circumstances require special actions. all joker is doing is asking you to think before you post something that might potentially get someone else in trouble. dude is looking out for yall, even if [some of] yall don't care.

if you had a freight spot and someone got busted there, it would be considered 'hot', and you might stay away from it for a while, right? i mean, that's common sense, yes?

if a writer was going through a current case, would you continue to post their work, knowing that it was just making it potentially worse for that person? no, you wouldn't.

correct me if im confusing it with another city, but didn't portland pd go on the news and publicly admit that they are gathering info on writers off of this very site? so wouldnt that basically make posting of someone else work almost like straight up mailing photos to the cops, telling them exactly who they should start looking out for? while this is true of any city, and any thread, when you know for a fact that the cops are watching this one, why would you want to help them do their job? the people in the streets know who is up, and the ones who don't, don't matter so fuck 'em.

i admit it is somewhat of a contradiction here, but special circumstances require special actions. all joker is doing is asking you to think before you post something that might potentially get someone else in trouble. dude is looking out for yall, even if [some of] yall don't care.

i could be wrong.. but i think joker was mistaken about the reason for something being requested to be deleted.. and that is why he has since said ignore that whole post.. but i could be wrong.. also, i remember there being a news story.. but i dont remember the cops saying they use it to collect info.. i have heard that digital images do not hold up in court, but that could just be some bs.. but if anyone is worried about me posting their graffiti on here, then pm me and i will stop.

Carlo i must say you have the best handstyles i have ever seen in my entire life. you must have put in a whole life time of work to come up with that shit. Mad props you are the best greatest ever.

and i wouldnt exactly come into a thread just to talk shit. Because there is a whole city of us and only one of you

dude thanks for noticeing.

i have been refining that hand style since 2nd grade

i could be wrong.. but i think joker was mistaken about the reason for something being requested to be deleted.. and that is why he has since said ignore that whole post.. but i could be wrong.

You are correct... sort of. I wasn't mistaken, I was just given some of the story and not the whole story. So I assumed what was up and took action. A black and white case of why you should never, ever assume. I'm now in the know of the whole story.

Think what you want but I did what I felt was right. I said ignore the post because now I just don't give a shit. If one of you gets busted and wants your images removed... you figure out a way to remove them on your own. Don't ask us.

I agree with that entirely.

And muthafuckin bumb for some Jets frieghts that I aint seen yet. And to my homie Slero