partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck.

If there is an original portland style of mention...

Nay... if I travel and meet any fuckers and want to describe portland it is,

no questions Jet and Mover.

Hands down.

I know there are haters who want to bring up the handed down Crayone styles of old as something to cream yourself about, but fuck. (I know I have already dropped the F bomb a bunch)

Add to that Triel and Optek... Ajust. Fuck throw in Sler, Hope and a handful of others and you have it.

And then you add shit like Joker moving here and showing fools to add a double outline and the influx of SF/DC superstars coming here... I just wish half of the fools knew.

All that coupled with Adeks initial one armed bombing spree is what not-that-old of guys like me have to follow.

That is what people like me were born in to.

People bump so much shit that is born out of those guys.

Give it where it is due.

If they werent here, then a whole bunch of us would be painting some totally other shit.

Fuck.

If there is an original portland style of mention...

Nay... if I travel and meet any fuckers and want to describe portland it is,

no questions Jet and Mover.

Hands down.

I know there are haters who want to bring up the handed down Crayone styles of old as something to cream yourself about, but fuck. (I know I have already dropped the F bomb a bunch)

Add to that Triel and Optek... Ajust. Fuck throw in Sler, Hope and a handful of others and you have it.

And then you add shit like Joker moving here and showing fools to add a double outline and the influx of SF/DC superstars coming here... I just wish half of the fools knew.

All that coupled with Adeks initial one armed bombing spree is what not-that-old of guys like me have to follow. That is what people like me were born in to.

People bump so much shit that is born out of those guys.

Give it where it is due.

If they werent here, then a whole bunch of us would be painting some totally other shit.

definatley all respectable writers,

but actually Amazer gots to get his credit as one of the all out first to get his shit all together.

The crayone line was cute also, which makes no sense since the 2 people your "trying " to diss did tons for Portland as well.

And definatley inspired generations to come.

We all have our favorites

and Biased views. don't forget Zire and abis and how good they were.

And dissing for Handed down ?,

Amazer, koma and Zely pretty much handed down to the whole city.

mid 80's before he wrote Amazer,--- Chrome.

Crome.jpg

Dont get me wrong... Ive been drunk since 11 am.

I might have forgoten a few... but in all reallity, all i wanted to do was bump the straight letter kings.

The fools who pushed people like me to understand that you dont have to paint some crazy non conformist letters to be it all. If you want to drop abis an zire, i do not disagree. Amazer too. I was just spouting out some shit that popped in, it wasnt a complete history.

I just wanted fools out there to maybe see this and,,,

dont forget spoil whirl and that whole next generation that spawned after that.fun

everybody mentioned AND these 2 g's are all 2nd generation.

actually spoil was in creative devils crew ,you know the tunnel named after them.

and werl was biggist timest mobbist in seattle, strollin through the P occasionally.