CMK crew

browardvoice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we dont just paint pwalls and chill spots.we paint erthing. are you mad cus you aint got any walls? do you even have any style?we worldwide!!!!!!!!!!! so get your gay as off our page pussy ass keyboard gorilla.The only time you hard on the street is when you got your laptop. go make outwith a hermerphodite..... you a sissy dick ass nigga fuckin YAG

Bitch please I dont paint p-walls and im at crawford whenever i wanna be. I been punked out your whole crew ask them bitch ass niggas what happened behind hp wall faggots!

You niggas is YAGS! and i dont beg for change i send your mother for that nigga.

you dont paint period nigger you bust weak ass tags bitch!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Beaten Abandoned Children!!!GO PICK SUM COTTON!!!

you should try stand up comedy ...with your pubic hair on your ape lookin face with them bumper sized tranny cock sucking lips so with ya watermelon and chicken gristle eatin aldi kool-aid drinkin sambo self .....do you know your daddy??bet you and your brothers all got different fathers ???your moms was the allstar in the low end????and trust me you have begged for change youre a porch monkey????

you should try stand up comedy ...with your pubic hair on your ape lookin face with them bumper sized tranny cock sucking lips so with ya watermelon and chicken gristle eatin aldi kool-aid drinkin sambo self .....do you know your daddy??bet you and your brothers all got different fathers ???your moms was the allstar in the low end????and trust me you have begged for change youre a porch monkey????

Nigger this nigger that..... On the internet

Next time u go to the county for parking tickets or whatever pussy non violent crime u prolly get popped for get on some 'nigger' shit

Let's see how long you keep your life you white guy.

So that's how this crew gets down? On racist bullshit

If it weren't for obe and dabs I wouldn't even know what the fuck cmk is and neither would anybody else.

Fuckin tony kukoc role-playin ass queers. Lame ass dudes singin kumbaya and jerkin eachother off in the back of crawford steel every Saturday night.

Porch monkey?!?!

Really?

The fuck outta my face.

Walk down 63rd with that porch shit you fuckin vanilla wafer

Next time u go to the county for parking tickets or whatever pussy non violent crime u prolly get popped for get on some 'nigger' shit

If it weren't for obe and dabs I wouldn't even know what the fuck cmk is and neither would anybody else.

Fuckin tony kukoc role-playin ass queers. Lame ass dudes singin kumbaya and jerkin eachother off in the back of crawford steel every Saturday night.

Porch monkey?!?!

Really?

The fuck outta my face.

HAHA... YOU MAD?

Seriously, if you listened to the rumors, you would think all CMK was white, right? :lol: :lol:

Good thing no one gives a fuck what you think, huh?

Porch monkey?!?!

Really?

The fuck outta my face.

listen google girl we aint all white we got all nationalities in da crew u dumb fuck and the comment was towards dare that tranny lover so you must be his bottom boy since you replying on his behalf??and fuck cares about 63rd last i saw middle easterners and latinos run that strip so mind your biz boy!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...