CMK crew

browardvoice

Did someone say dtek man that retarded shit isn't funny the funny thing is that he's a trick "don't worry I saw the whole thing go down and who did it" said crums his star witness lol

AND....you were your own star witness muthafucka. Don"t come on here acting like you never pointed people out in court with your broke arm and all. You niggas are Larrys straight the fuck up!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IM GONNA PUT IT LIKE THIS YOU BITCH MOTHERFUCKER LEAVE YOUR NAME AND PUT UP YA DICK BEATERS THE TRUEST ???WHAT TRUEST BITCH LET ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND I GUARANTEE ILL FUCK YOU UP!!!AND WHEN IM THRU INM GONNA TAKE A SHIT ON YOUR BITCH ASS FACE!!!LEAVE YA NAME TRUEST COWARD!!

You aint gon do shit nigga stop acting tough you fucking YAG!

YAG ????LEAVE YOUR NAME BITCH AND FIND OUT YOU MUST GOT ME CONFUSED WITH SOMEBODY ELSE.....PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS YOU BITCH MOTHERFUCKER I BET YOU STILL LIVE WITH YOUR MOTHER..BUT I KNOW YOU WONT LEAVE YOUR NAME PUSSY YOULL REPLY WITH THE PHONY TUFF TALK ....SO IF YOU CANT REPLY WITH YOUR NAME SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND SUCK MY DICK YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM DELUSIONAL TOYS WHO DONT KNOW IF THE WANNA BE A PARTY CREW OR A WANNA BE GANGSTAS WHO ALL TAG TOY AS FUCK AND THINK BECAUSE THEY DEEP THEY HARD STILL A BUNCH OF WANNA BE CHEAP FUCKS HANGIN AT JOES BAR IN UNIVERSITY VILLAGE DOLLAR DRINKIN SPANISH COALITION ATTENDING LAMES......THE WHOLE CITY LAFFING AT YOU TOY FUCKS!!!!!SO YOU CAN SIT AT HOME TYPING ANONYMOUS HATE AND TALK ALL SLICK AND NOT LEAVE YOUR NAME CUZ YOU REALLY SCARED AND YOU KNOW ITS TRUE.....SO GO BACK TO STARING AT THAT MIRROR YOU CARRY AROUND TO PRACTICE LOOKIN HARD YOU 12 OZ GANGSTER!!!I THINK YA MOMS IS CALLING GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!

or just whooap each others ass or bang eachother already im getting tired of reading threats and disses it's kind of gay

ACTUALLY IM TRYING TO GET THIS PUSSY FUCK TO POST HIS NAME SO I CAN GET ME A ONE ON ONE AND STOMP HIS FUCKIN HEAD IN .....IM SICK OF THESE TOY FUCKS ALWAYS RUNNING THEIR MOUTH ABOUT MY CREW,BUT YET THEY CANT BAC UP WHAT THEY TYPING CUZ THEY NEVER LEAVE ANY NAMES THEY STRAIGHT COWARDS....I GOT NO PROBLEM LEAVING MINES.....IM GNOME174 CMK ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you don't tell your boys that got a case on us right now shit about that, though, right?

You dickriding is getting pretty tired. How about you do some non-ugly graf sometime, and worry about YOU, because noone else is, believe that.

how bout you do the same with that busted steez you fuckin still rock