CMK crew

browardvoice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For a crew that has been writing since the Bulls won the championship in 93, I don't understand how you never got any better, if anything progressively worse as time went on. Not having any style and too many stupid colors is almost as criminal as telling on others. Chicago is fucked up because the community lets toys like you hang around after you proved yourself to be nothing more than nut juggling stool pigeons. Fool us once, shame on you... Get got, victims.

For a crew that has been writing since the Bulls won the championship in 93, I don't understand how you never got any better, if anything progressively worse as time went on. Not having any style and too many stupid colors is almost as criminal as telling on others. Chicago is fucked up because the community lets toys like you hang around after you proved yourself to be nothing more than nut juggling stool pigeons. Fool us once, shame on you... Get got, victims.

Haha...only fools who don't know jack flap their gums like this. :lol:

Seriously...either state you name, or let me keep laughing at you. Either is fine. :lol:

Oh and for the record, it's been 20 years, not 17. Stay crispy, crybaby, and if you have something to say in the future, we're not hard to find, buddy!

FREE MY LIL BIG BROTHER BOMR CMK... HE GOT LOCKED UP YESTERDAY... FREE BOMR.. FUCK YOU WANNA BE ASS NIGGAS TOO... REAL NIGGAS DO REAL THINGS... CMK 28 BP... RUN YA ASS UP, AND IM'A GUN YA ASS DOWN... AND BUMP MY NIGGAS OBE PHOR DABS AND GAZER....... BITS CMK... IM OUT..

not just tha but u would think so long in the game.u would no not to snitch??:lol:

kmc=snitchez