CMK crew

browardvoice

HOW MANY AIR OR CMK FILLINS DID U EVEN DO? I PUTT U ON SPOTS . REMEMBER. AND THAT SHIT WAAS WAKK . ANYWAY. GO AND BLUFF ON THIS THING AND ACT KOOL BUT WE ALL KNO WUT IT IS . AND U DIDNT START PAINTING TILL I BROUGHT U BY PHORS . FACT. - POST SUM FLIXX. SUMMM STREET SHIT ILL GIVE U TIL NEXT WEEK. ONLY REASON I AINT BOMIN CUZ IM ON SUM SHIT. BUT ULL CEE WEN UR GETTING FLIPPD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sickk . first of all makee ur own profilee. its gettin kinda sketchy on who ur tryna bee. nigga i been cru. whether yall like it or not . i know enuff to startt another generation . ill even battle u for ur spott ion CMK. bring it . tlk bout u been paintin nigger . u aint start paintin till i brought u by phors. but anyway . shit expect to get stampddd .g ... beee on urr p's and q's .

this 14 yo kid said he knows enough to start his own generation :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ya'll niggas is alot of talk..... i didnt start painting to you brought me by phor? lolololol.... look, it is what it is..... leave my name off this bitch.... holla at me when you see me.... and then you'll know whats really good... yeah i did say sid was crew cuz he was.... but then he wants to hang with niggas we dont like and talk like he's a grown ass man... sid who did you use to call when them 53's wheir gonna fuck you up at some party and you told me to tell some air heads to have your bac and they did, or when you had beef at school and me and bomr came thru to scoop you... or when you came by phor trying to kick it and i told you to kick rocks and i split your shit with a left jab???? lolololo niggas talk real tuff on the computer but are all smiles and hallmark cards when you see them in the hood.... nigga say something else on here and i will be knocking on your door.... word is bond.... SICK AIR CMK.... for niggas who dont know already.. get familiar....

Sick I thought u were told to shut the fuck up already Dear straight up drop this clown already also u were told to drop that Air bullshit too it doesnt belong before Cmk. If Im not mistaken the lil nigga sid might need to be schooled alil more but what the fuck is your excuse. Never put in work ur on the list of cmk members that chill by phors for a couple of smoke sessions and became crew wit a handshake no fillins what so ever. Bomer fought guru for u your a toy.... sid u need to shut ur mouth 2. If Im not mistaken dabs chilled wit the 35's and when they jumped him he was lookin for back up from the crew. Obe is the future of cmk where u at my niggah!!!! Cmk is self destructing cause of the bridgeport wanna be Cmk and sick u aint 28 never will b stop faking the funk....

Sick I thought u were told to shut the fuck up already Dear straight up drop this clown already also u were told to drop that Air bullshit too it doesnt belong before Cmk. If Im not mistaken the lil nigga sid might need to be schooled alil more but what the fuck is your excuse. Never put in work ur on the list of cmk members that chill by phors for a couple of smoke sessions and became crew wit a handshake no fillins what so ever. Bomer fought guru for u your a toy.... sid u need to shut ur mouth 2. If Im not mistaken dabs chilled wit the 35's and when they jumped him he was lookin for back up from the crew. Obe is the future of cmk where u at my niggah!!!! Cmk is self destructing cause of the bridgeport wanna be Cmk and sick u aint 28 never will b stop faking the funk....

CMK used to be dope when all the old school heads were still around..what happened?